Business For Sale Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655
Business Category Franchise Business Opportunities
1st Year Customer Lead Guarantee Valued @ $142,000 Gross Profit* Hervey Bay, Qld
Owning and operating a PACK & SEND Service Centre is highly rewarding helping people save time, trouble and money with their parcels and freight.
Over 27,000 customers have rated us resulting in PACK & SEND receiving the 'Best Courier Service in Australia' award. Check out what customers think of our business model in the Reviews section on our website.
PACK & SEND is a leading light in franchising, being the recipient of an array of franchising achievements. This includes our recent award as a 5 STAR Rated franchise system by FRANdata.
Some of the benefits of owning a PACK & SEND franchise are:
1. Growing eCommerce Parcel Market - Have the confidence of knowing a simple but compelling market reality; growing trade via the internet is increasing the demand for sending packed and unpacked goods via courier.
2. World Class Business Systems - You are fully equipped with the systems, resources, network, technology, expertise and buying power to exploit the explosive growth in the transportation of goods.
3. ‘No Limits’ to Your Sales Growth - Literally everyone is your potential customer. From Blue-chip corporations, SMEs, tourists, backpackers, eBayers, householders and government departments.
4. Brand Strength - With over 28 years history and international retail footprint of more than 150 locations, the PACK & SEND brand opens doors, confirms credibility and attracts loyalty. Our website, Call Centre and retail network deliver you consistent enquires from day one.
5. Great Work-Life Balance - A key benefit of owning a PACK & SEND Service Centre is that you are only operating 5½ days from retail premises.
6. Earn Passive Income- 24/7 - Get the best of both worlds - Online & Retail. With a combination of 'bricks & mortar' Service Centre sales and eCommerce parcel delivery sales.
7. High Profit Margin Products and Services - Many of PACK & SEND's services are operating at high gross profit margins. Transactions can gross anything from a few dollars to $80,000+
8. Low Cost Retail Business Model - Our retail business model has a low staff requirement and low non-perishable inventory.
9. Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities - You have the opportunity to expand your footprint within the brand. We have a number of multi-unit franchise owners who acquire Service Centre after Service Centre.
10. Brand Lead Guarantee - The demand for our services is so strong, we guarantee in your first year a minimum number of people that contact you through our Call Centre and website.
Contact us to view our Brand Lead Guarantee terms and conditions.
Our brand is delivering customer leads to the franchise network at record levels. Your marketing support includes:
Social media management
Search engine marketing and search engine optimisation
PACK & SEND website
Website Live-Chat service
Online customer review management
Google Business Profile
1300 Call Centre
Point of Sale (POS) material
With the support of your Field Support Manager and our experienced Marketing team, all your marketing needs are covered locally and nationally.
PACK & SEND provides 4 weeks of comprehensive initial training.
2 weeks virtual induction training program hosted by PACK & SEND THQ. Learn
everything from strategy to technology
1 week 'hands-on' practical training in a Service Centre whilst maintaining COVID safe practices
1 week of on-site training in your own Service Centre whilst maintaining COVID safe practices
PACK & SEND’s network of experts, Operations Manual, meetings, webinars & National Conference are an integral part of ongoing training & knowledge sharing.
If you are a creative problem solver who goes the extra mile, if you understand the importance of providing quality customer service and if you love to close sales and develop business relationships, our ‘No Limits’ culture and proven business model is for you! Complementing your skills in sales, business development, account management and customer service.
No experience in freight, logistics or parcel services required. Our franchise system is built for go-getters who love variety and building rewarding relationships with their customers.
Founded in 1993, PACK & SEND is an Australian-owned company that has experienced significant success locally and expanded its network to New Zealand and the UK. Our success over 28 years comes down to our ability to always adapt and evolve.
PACK & SEND today is a technology driven enterprise operating a technology business within its operations to develop and support innovative, scalable and transferable proprietary technology products so as to provide eCommerce customer solutions, increased sales and increased productivity for our franchisees.
In 2021, PACK & SEND joined the global family of MBE Worldwide, which includes independently owned PostNet, AlphaGraphics, and Mail Boxes Etc branded franchise service centres, spanning 2,800+ locations in 53 countries with system-wide annual sales in excess of US$1 billion. Being part of the MBE Worldwide family assures an even stronger future for the PACK & SEND brand. You can learn more about MBE Worldwide on the website.
5 Star Rated Franchise System 2019
ProductReview.com.au Award – Best Courier 2019, XXXXXXXXXX , 2022
2nd Place FLA International Franchisor of the Year 2008
FCA Franchisor of the Year 2007
FCA Franchisor of the Year - Retail Category 2007
Length of Agreement
10 years + 10 years
Similar Businesses For Sale
Franchise Business Opportunities Hardware
Cafe and Coffee Shop Franchise Business Opportunities
Cafe and Coffee Shop Franchise Business Opportunities