- Are you ready to take on the next challenge in this high performing business?
- Located centrally in Bairnsdale, close to shops, restaurants and the Mitchell River.
- On a whopping 4,464 m2 block.
- 38 refurbished rooms, offering a variety of queen rooms, twin rooms, spa rooms and two-bedroom apartments.
- Consistent solid turnover and offering a 33% ROI for this financial year.
- Well patronised by repeat guests, corporates and families visiting the Gippsland area.
- A fully licensed restaurant - currently used for breakfast only.
- A two-bedroom manager’s residence with balcony onsite.
- A great long lease and fair rent.
- Leasehold Motel.
Net Profit: $531,884 for July 2021 – April 2022 (10 months)
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2047ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: The gateway to East Gippsland, Bairnsdale is a thriving provincial centre of 12,000 people set on the banks of the Mitchell River. It still retains the quiet country pace and fresh air that you don't get in a bigger city and is the ideal base for exploring the vast Gippsland Lakes, Mitchell River and the surrounding forests. Bairnsdale is the commercial and administrative hub of East Gippsland Shire offering history, the arts, culture and retail. Close to the lakes, rivers, mountains and forests, Bairnsdale is the perfect destination for year-round enjoyment. Blessed with pleasant, wide streets and award-winning gardens, it's a relaxed place where visitors are shown old time country friendliness and courtesy. Boasting a full range of modern facilities, major city shopping and a great variety of restaurants, Bairnsdale is an ideal base.
Property Code: 4162