- Rare Motel Freehold Passive Investment in Central West Location. .
- Large federation style estate meticulously restored.
- 18 luxury rooms, suites and cottages.
- Period restaurant and function centre.
- Lovely gardens and valley views.
- Large separate residence including pool area.
- Location in demand with many infrastructure projects.
- Excellent tenants in place with long lease.
- Trading well through COVID period.
- All outgoings paid by tenant.
- Large land area included.
- Call to enquire about this unique opportunity.
Bonus offering: the property also offers 11 acres (more than 40,000 sqm) of vacant land available for residential lot development and sale subject to Council approval. This adds value to the investment alongside the solid rental stream.
Annual Rent: 129,438 plus GST
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2462MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wellington is located in the Wellington Valley at the junction of the Macquarie and Bell Rivers at the foot of Mt Arthur - in Central NSW.
Wellington is a service centre for the surrounding district with the principal production being wool, beef, wheat, some wine, manufacturing and tourism. If you are looking for a destination which offers some great experiences, then Wellington is the place to be.
Surrounded by mountain ranges and two rivers which flow through the town, Wellington provides travellers with plenty of things to do which allow them to be as active or as relaxed as they like.
Property Code: 4031