Key property features:
- One of the best presented motels in town.
- 22 fully renovated motel rooms.
- Central location near shops and restaurants.
- Great long term property investment.
- Monkey Pod Cafe & Grill Restaurant and bar fully renovated and trading well.
- Ample off-street parking for motel guests.
- Over $750,000 spent on renovations in the last two years.
- Rapid growth area with strong investment and industry.
- Opportunity for continuous business growth.
One of the best presented motels in town. Situated in the centre of Biloela, close to all shops and amenities, this renovated freehold motel, with successful restaurant, is a solid investment and business.
The property features 22 well-appointed rooms with all amenities, swimming pool and barbeque area with ample off-street parking for all vehicles.
The entire property has been extensively renovated over an 18-month period in 2019-21 which included a fully revamped restaurant with new furniture and kitchen equipment.
The property of 2,000 m2 expands over a good size block. New owners can continue to grow the business as a strong 4-star motel with all the upgrade work already completed.
This property provides a great opportunity for the purchaser to invest in a solid piece of real estate and create a new lifestyle with this easy to run business, based in the heart of a historical QLD town.
A great opportunity for new owners to continue to grow the business and at the same time enjoy a great lifestyle in this historical Qld Town. Enjoy a classic Queensland country lifestyle with a strong community with great clubs and schools.
Net Profit: $380,665 for 2020/21
Contact Richard O’Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2702MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4144