- 30 fully self-contained rooms with onsite parking.
- Offering long and short-term accommodation.
- Excellent occupancy figures year round.
- Close to both Melbourne and Monash campuses, the Royal Melbourne, Women’s, and Children’s hospitals.
- A popular part of the Melbourne restaurant scene so close by in Sydney Road.
- A tram can drop you in the centre of Melbourne in less than 15 minutes.
- Parkville Place with its high occupancies offers the potential to grow room yield by at least 20% with minimal loss of occupancy.
- It’s a new market in Melbourne. So much on, so much to do!
- This is a property experiencing high demand just from our domestic markets. The internationals are just the cream on your cake!
- Leasehold Motel.
Contact Annette and Reg from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2710ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Brunswick is a laid-back multicultural suburb popular with a young, alternative crowd, and known as a destination for live music, upbeat pubs and beer gardens. At the area's heart, Sydney Road has Middle Eastern and Mediterranean eateries, offbeat shops, shisha lounges and cafes along its considerable length. Neighbouring East Brunswick is more upscale, home to upwardly mobile professionals and craft-beer bars. Get active with a dip at Brunswick City Baths, then follow the signs to CERES Community Environment Park. There you can grab a coffee, and shop organic veggies and potted plants.
Property Code: 4164