A unique opportunity to purchase a Leasehold Motel which is currently run under management, situated in the Cape York Peninsula, Qld. The motel has 10 guest apartments for long and short-term stays and a comfortable caretaker’s residence.
With annual revenues in excess of $420,000, this motel property is uniquely located in a high corporate and tourist area. With weekly cleans and no food preparation, this is a low work effort property, suitable for a husband-and-wife team.
KEY PROPERTY DETAILS
• One title - total land 2,181 m2.
• Two buildings: building one 216 m2 and building two 324 m2 – a total of 540 m2.
• 10 two-bedroom Guest Apartments (double storey) are spacious with full kitchens, separate dining areas and bathrooms with showers.
• 18 car parks - 14 undercover and 4 open.
• Reception area.
• Manager’s residence consists of two bedrooms, with independent kitchen and bathroom.
• Lovely freshwater underground swimming pool.
• Barbeque area and gardens.
• Walking distance from the shopping centre, hospital, post office, chemist and bank.
• Carpentaria Golf Club and Weipa Bowls Club– within 5 minutes.
• Lake Patricia – within 5 minutes.
• Gonbung Beach – within 3 minutes.
• Gulf Of Carpentaria beaches – within 5 minutes.
Beautiful attractions in the area include national parks, waterfalls, bird watching, river activities, Croc Spotting, Eco tours, Fishing charters, and glorious sunsets over Albatross Bay.
Nanum/Weipa is part of a sustainable coastal community of around 4,000 people. Close by is the settlement of Napranum of around 2,000 residents. The area is rich in both natural beauty and cultural heritage with stunning beaches, unspoiled wilderness, and unrivalled fishing.
Net Profit: $207,000 for 2021/22
Contact Antonio Curulli from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2715ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4192