• A great opportunity for serious investor looking for a large 3,600 m2 block.
• Only a 15 minute walk from the main beach in town.
• Very popular Merimbula motel.
• 20 units of varying configurations.
• Views over the Bay and a stroll to the village.
• Strong advanced bookings from coach groups.
• Outdoor pool and barbeque area.
• Comfortable rooms that is popular with many groups who keep coming back.
• Currently run under management.
• Find out more about this great opportunity. Call us today.
Net Profit: $107,483 for 2020/21 as provided by vendor
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID:845MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Located 471 km south of Sydney, Merimbula (population 4,259) is a small charming seaside town rising on the tree-clad hills around Lake Merimbula which is actually the wide mouth of the Merimbula River. Merimbula is the holiday 'resort' of the Sapphire Coast. Situated between Tathra and Pambula on the coast, Merimbula welcomes many thousands of tourists throughout the year. The principal activities for visitors, not surprisingly, are fishing, swimming, surfing, boating, lake cruises, scuba diving, sailboarding, canoeing. The main beach, six kilometres in length, is ideal for surfing and sailboarding.
The visitor to Merimbula is not confined only to beach and water activities. Only a short drive from the town will take you to the beautiful Bournda National Park, while interesting excursions to the hinterland can be made for bush and nature walks through ancient forests in the foothills of the South Coast Range.
Property Code: 4188