Tourism Brokers are pleased to present for sale this Freehold Going Concern interest on the Central coast Queensland, 20km south of Gladstone.
- 7 well-appointed motel rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms.
- 25 powered van sites and 7 unpowered van and camping sites.
- Features include- fully covered inground pool, ample amenities, barbeque and camp kitchen, and guest laundry.
- Onsite vans available with optional adjoining annexe.
- Covering 3.5 acres, the park has great exposure to the Bruce highway, and easy access to the facilities of Gladstone.
Only 20 km south of Gladstone is the lovely Motel Caravan Park, a small friendly place catering for all, with air-conditioned motel units, onsite vans, powered sites and shady camp sites. Offers covered swimming pool, childrens’ playground and a camp kitchen.
A small township on the Bruce Highway is the hub of an area that shouldn’t be missed. Situated on the picturesque Boyne River many attractions are close at hand and will entice the traveller to pause to experience what it has to offer.
Tremendous opportunity for first time caravan park operators, easily run by a couple. Opportunity to add additional cabins (STCA) or change to mix from permeant weekly to nightly holiday bookings to maximise returns.
Net Profit: $111,674 for 2020/21
Contact Richard O’Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 939CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Benaraby, a small township on the Bruce Highway, 20 kilometres south of Gladstone, is the hub of an area that shouldn't be missed. Situated on the picturesque Boyne River many attractions are close at hand and will entice the traveller to pause to experience what it has to offer. Benaraby was primarily a rural locality, but in recent times has become more of a residential suburb for the workers in Gladtone, Boyne Island and Tannum Sands.
Property Code: 3875
Caravan Park Information