Business For Sale Traralgon, Victoria 3844
Business Category Auto Accessories and Parts Franchise Business Opportunities Petrol Station
Bob Jane T-marts Traralgon
Be part of an established tyre and wheel retailer and take over an existing franchise with an average return of $230,000 plus to owner-operators with crucial staff in sales, workshop, and tyre fitting and over 50% repeat business from providing excellent service.
Bob Jane T-Mart Traralgon has produced solid returns through covid and continues this strong trend. The team of experienced tyre fitters and wheel aligners consistently provide excellent service offering customers a wide variety of stock, including tyres that start at only $49, right through to premium brands.
The Bob Jane T-Marts brand is widely regarded as Australia's most successful independent tyre retailer. Each Bob Jane T-Marts location is run by a Franchise Owner, Agency Owner or Manager who has the will to succeed, possesses good business skills, enthusiasm, drive, and the ambition to provide excellence in customer service.
Bob Jane T-Marts Services include Wheel Alignment, Wheel Balancing, and Puncture Repairs.
The key features of the franchise resale are:
• Be part of the most trusted name in tyres, wheels, and car batteries in Australia
• Work with a franchise that has over 45 years of tyre retailing experience
• Join a group that has the largest share of the replacement passenger tyre and wheel market
• Learn from the intensive 24-week training program (Fit to Franchise) for all successful applicants who pass the initial selection criteria – and get paid a standard wage for your time
• Benefit from a business that comes with a team of experienced and well-trained staff who've created a great culture
• Enjoy a store recently painted in and out that stands out when you drive past
• Get involved with a country town where there are a lot of regulars who love the service
• Join what is considered a safe, consistent, and enjoyable business to own and run
• Leverage the group buying power to provide tyres at excellent prices that beat competitors and still turn a good profit
What makes the business successful?
The workshop location is ideal and constantly busy, with more than 5,000 cars a day passing by. The store is located between Southeast Melbourne and the NSW border with a regular growing customer base, some travelling 4-5 hours for tyres and those just passing through.
Traralgon's Tyre and Wheels carry plenty of stock, which means motorists have more choice for the tyres and wheels that suit their needs. Those who need help with the range receive helpful and friendly customer service.
While this successful Tyre and Wheels business is all about wheels and tyres, they also support their local community through sponsorships of the RSL and local footy and cricket clubs. This community spirit helps solidify the business as essential and brings new customers.
Traralgon's Tyre and Wheels specialise in just wheels and tyres and have excellent buying power.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $490,000 + Stock
Finn Franchise Brokers
Broker: Otti Faska
Similar Businesses For Sale
This business is somewhat unique and has no similar competition in this region, category or price bracket.