Business For Sale Townsville, Queensland 4810
Business Category Cafe and Coffee Shop Catering Takeaway Food
Catch N Cook Fish & Chips, Takeaway - Townsville
Catch N Cook Seafood & Burger Bar Crestbrook is a popular Townsville takeaway and fish and chips store located at Shop 2, 596 Bayswater Road, Mount Louisa. The business has been operating for 9 years (previously known as Crestbrook Fish & Burger Bar) and owned by the seller since 2019.
The business trade 7 days a week and offers a quality takeaway menu that includes fish and chips, seafood, crumbed steak, burgers, sandwiches, toasties, and salads. There are facilities for 10 customers to dine at tables outside the business.
Excellent relationships with suppliers have been established which enables Catch N Cook Seafood & Burger Bar Crestbrook to continuously deliver premium quality, delicious takeaway food. The business has a loyal, repeat customer base and continues to grow from word of mouth referrals.
Crestbook Plaza is located on a busy main road in a residential area and is less than 15 minutes to the Townsville CBD. The Supa IGA anchored centre is complimented with a strong mix of businesses including Cellarbrations, Mount Louisa Medical Centre, Mount Louisa Pharmacy, and day care centre. Crestbrook Plaza is undergoing a new development which will soon include a large medical hub, 3 more tenancies, and more customer parking.
The main road location on Bayswater Road has many benefits for running a busy takeaway business, including:
* Mount Louisa is a large residential suburb
* Calvery Christian College is across the road from the business (and is undergoing a new expansion)
* There is a new housing estate nearby to the business which has increased the Mount Louisa population
* The hugely popular Mount Louisa walking track is at the end of Bayswater Road and attracts a lot of customers to the area
Catch N Cook Seafood & Burger Bar Crestbrook trades Monday to Friday from 10am - 8pm. The seller works full time in the business and engages the following employees:
* 1 casual cook (29 hours per week)
* 1 casual cook (4 hours per week)
* 4 juniors (ranging from 8-24 hours per week)
Many areas of competitive edge existing including:
* Well established business for 9 years
* Located in busy Crestbrook Plaza
* Main road location with good exposure
* Premium quality takeaway menu
* Facebook page with over 2,000 followers
* 4.9 star rating on Facebook
* Loyal repeat customer base
* Good cash business
* Well maintained equipment base
* Easy and convenient off-street car parking for customers
* Good lease in place
Catch N Cook Seafood & Burger Bar Crestbrook is being sold for $115,000 wiwo (neg).
To receive our Sale Proposal, please complete our Confidentiality Agreement at XXXXXXXXXX or contact our Business Broker.
Susan Butler - XXXXXXXXXX
Similar Businesses For Sale
Cafe and Coffee Shop Takeaway Food
Cafe and Coffee Shop Catering