Business For Sale Townsville, Queensland 4810
Business Category Building and Construction Repair
Commercial Building & Maintenance Contractor - Earns $447k Pa
A unique opportunity for a licensed builder or tradesman with a Certificate IV in Building & Construction to purchase a highly profitable building and maintenance company earning $447k pa!
Established since 2007, this Townsville business is an asset management (maintenance) and construction (projects) company for commercial clients.
The very profitable and highly regarded business has lucrative contracts in place with many clients including the Townsville City Council, James Cook University, other government departments, hospitality, childcare, and more. The work is widely varied due to the needs of the business's clients and includes:
* Building and construction projects up to $5 million
* Programmed and reactive maintenance such as installation of new doors, locks, ceilings, plastering and painting
* University event set up and management, student accommodation maintenance, project works including new computer labs, office spaces, teaching spaces
* Daycare inspections and monthly scheduled maintenance plus all reactive maintenance requirements from day-to-day operations
The retiring seller will provide hand over assistance ensuring a smooth transition.
The seller is a builder and works full time in the business. His wife works part time and is in charge of administration and event setup. Two full time and 1 casual tradesmen are employed by the business:
2021 sales were $1.47 million, with an impressive net profit of $447,000 for the seller.
Many areas of competitive edge exist including:
* Very well established business
* Lucrative contracts in place
* Highly profitable operation
* Local government clients
* Team of skilled and motivated employees
* Excellent reputation
* Quality fleet of vehicles and equipment included in sale
* Central leased warehouse with affordable rent
* Genuine reason for sale - owner is retiring and moving south
The business is being sold for $980,000 wiwo (neg).
To receive a Sale Proposal, please complete our online Confidentiality Agreement form at XXXXXXXXXX . Once we receive your details, we will email you the Sale Proposal for this business.
Susan Butler – XXXXXXXXXX
Similar Businesses For Sale
Building and Construction
Building and Construction Mobile Services
Building and Construction Trade Services