Business Under Offer Corrigin, Western Australia 6375
Business Category Franchise Business Opportunities Newsagency Post Offices Professional Services
Under Contract / Offer
Corrigin Licensed Post Office Library
Corrigin Licensed Post Office Library and Residence - Business and Freehold Property
PO $166,000 House $200,000 Business $122,500 PSAV
FOUR ESSENTIAL REASONS TO CONSIDER THIS PROPERTY INVESTMENT AND BUSINESS INVESTMENT
1. Acquire an outstanding, substantial, historic, commercial building in excellent condition returning you a very healthy commencement rent of 12.00 %. A great return for your Super Fund.
2. Acquire a rock solid, secure, profitable, easily run, essential service monopoly, risk free business with opportunity for growth. Based on an average net adjusted profit over the last 2 years, your return after payment of rent on the LPO building is 60% on your initial outlay. Beat that!
3. Acquire a delightful 3 bed, character, brick and iron, air conditioned home, also in excellent condition, with high ceilings, picture rails, large rooms, new modern, fully fitted kitchen, freshly painted throughout and on a 1011m2 fenced lot.
4. Acquire an idyllic, safe, secure lifestyle in an above average, serviced, rural community just 228 kms SE of Perth, or a comfortable 2.5 hour drive away. Corrigin is an extremely progressive centre offering services and amenities second to none, including first class sporting and recreational facilities, a district high school, aged care complex, a resident doctor, dentist, hospital and a large, vibrant commercial centre. Take a tree change and live longer.
- A SECURE RISK FREE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INVESTMENT, WITH INITIAL RETURN OF 12.00%.
- A DELIGHTFUL HOME FOR A FRACTION OF THE PRICE YOU WOULD PAY IN PERTH.
- A SECURE, RISK FREE INCOME, WITH OPPORTUNITY TO INCREASE.
- AN IDYLLIC LIFESTYLE, IN AN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND SAFE COMMUNITY.
View the Business Profile online
Contact Phil Mulcahy XXXXXXXXXX
Similar Businesses For Sale
Entertainment Franchise Business Opportunities