Business For Sale NEW SOUTH WALES 2000, New South Wales
Business Category Building and Construction Wholesale
Eoi - Construction & Joinery Business
Established in 2009, this privately-owned business specialises in delivering high-quality/premium builds and custom joinery projects to leading architects and high net worth individuals across Sydney’s North Shore, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West, CBD and Northern Beaches.
The business is located in the heart of an industrial part of the suburb.
The business undertakes a handful of high-value projects each year across new builds and renovations with an average build cost circa $2 million per project. In addition, around 30% of revenue is from the business’s in-house custom joinery service which services the wider Sydney area.
The business sets itself apart by focusing on discerning clients and focusing on the delivery of uncompromising quality, utilising the best building practices with clients receiving exceptional customer service throughout the process. To this end, the business has an impressive portfolio of work and has received a swathe of building awards for its projects winning six Master Builder Association NSW Housing Excellence Awards over the past nine years, including two in 2018.
Another point of difference for the business, is its comprehensive utilization of leading-edge software and thorough processes and procedures to deliver superb professionalism and efficiency on each job. The business has multiple software packages that manage different elements of the business with Procore as the key CRM to ensure that both on-site and office-based teams work cohesively on projects to track and manage each stage from project schedules and progress photos, through to inspection logs and email communications.
The business currently has worked booked up to December 2020. The owner has secured new, larger leased premises to accommodate the growth in the pipeline, allow for expansion of the staff in the business to increase the business’s capacity to accept additional projects, and to provide the space needed for a much larger and more significant workshop to house the custom joinery area of the business. The business also has 39 tenders that have been submitted, on which a decision is awaited. These projects total more than $15 million in potential additional revenue.
Lease expiry 2023, plus additional 2-year option
Managing Director, 7 office staff, plus 4 key site staff and a team of construction staff and sub-contractors
An opportunity exists to acquire an established and prestigious construction & custom joinery business operating in the luxury renovation/building sector in Sydney.
Key facts about this business:
- The business sets itself apart by offering a high-quality, premium service aimed at the more discerning customer.
- Projects are received through Architects or direct approaches from high net worth individuals.
- The average build is in the region of $2 million and most projects are distributed in the upmarket areas of Sydney.
- As the business operates in the high-end area of the market, typically only undertakes a handful of projects across the year with each project taking approx. 12-18 months to complete in full.
- In selecting this business, clients are receiving a personal, collaborative service where they are guided through the process and receive a high level of customer service.
- In addition, as well as high quality materials, the finish is critical with uncompromising quality required and attention to detail is key, so all team members and sub-contractors are highly experienced and committed to producing a premium result for the client.
For more details go to www.allbizsales.com/au and complete our online confidentiality agreement. Use the reference ID 3122020 to search for the business.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used may be stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owner's salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one-off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.
Similar Businesses For Sale
Professional Services Wholesale