Business For Sale Bathurst, New South Wales 2795
Business Category Bakery Cafe and Coffee Shop
For Sale Successful And Unique Cafe In Bathurst Abm Id# 6302
Banjo’s is a successful Bakery Cafe established in 1991 and owned in 1992. The business being sold is situated in Bathurst Armada Shopping Centre.
The food still is handcrafted, fresh each day, and served in an environment that provides a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. We bake a superior loaf, and our bread is still made the traditional way, preservative-free, fresh, soft, and delicious. From day one, customers were quick to respond to Banjo’s experience.
• Pies & Pastries
The main turnover is breakfast, lunch meals & coffee 40 to 45 kg per week
• Fulltime x 3
• Casual x15
• Owners are working about 60 to 70 hours from Monday to Friday both managing roles of front and back house.
• Monday to Saturday 0600– 1700
• Sunday 0600– 1600
• Physical store /Shopping Centre
Key Selling Points
• A busy store could suit 2 people or a couple.
• Seating capacity is 60 to 70 people in the larger store
• Directly in front of a shopping centre in the main street.
• Leasehold term- 7 years
• Lease expiry date- extension if wanted
• Lease Area- 115 sqm.
• Rent– $ 216 PA
Banjo’s Retreat Sale Price $450,000 +SAV
Banjo’s Café Sale Price $220,000 +SAV
ABM ID# 6302
Similar Businesses For Sale
This business is somewhat unique and has no similar competition in this region, category or price bracket.