Business For Sale Shop C/66 Regent St, Redfern NSW 2016, Redfern, New South Wales 2016
Business Category Cafe and Coffee Shop Franchised Food Outlets Restaurant Takeaway Food
Huxtaburger Australian Burger Brand Existing Franchise | Redfern
We are Huxtaburger; untameably cheeky and a touch twisted. We own taste and we want to inspire people through our passion for flavour.
Shop C/66 Regent St, Redfern NSW 2016
Redfern is an inner-city suburb of Sydney located 3 kilometres south of the Sydney central business district and is part of the local government area of the City of Sydney.
- Access advice and free consultation with all areas of the business, including operations and, of course, marketing.
- Gain access to a national brand and marketing calendar, where campaigns and activations are planned for you and generate strong social reach.
- Be guided every step of the way by an experienced team, who will ensure that you are confident in everything from the build and recruitment to opening your doors for the first time.
- Learn everything you need to know to successfully operate your own Huxtaburger by completing a structured training program.
- Become a stronger operator by using our advanced reporting analysis and management tools, designed to help you better understand and run your business.
About the Opportunity
Smash a burger. Smash life. Are you with us?
Who We Are
Our food and credentials have been meticulously honed, refined and crafted through our fearless pursuit of awesomeness, not over months or even years, but through decades of hard work. We started Melbourne’s burger craze back in 2011 and we intend to keep pushing the burger boundaries by always following our gut and continuing to bring heart and personality to the table.
But we are much more than burgers; we champion a way of life, one that involves working hard during the week and being regrettably horizontal on Sundays. We embrace diversity. No matter what gender, race, sexuality, faith, age etc. that you align with – the #huxtalife is all inclusive. We’re not interested in fitting in. We fearlessly and passionately own it, by never compromising on quality or our beliefs. We proudly stand united with our Huxtamers and will never shy away from fighting the good fight.
We hang our hat on our longstanding ‘no bullshit’ approach to our business and food. Our burgers capture the honesty, expertise and awesomeness in everything we chase. Smashed together with irresistible sides and sauces, we’re the curators of true food happiness.
Why Choose Huxta?
- Join a brand with proven success and a strong national footprint.
- Benefit from our national network and strong buying power, providing you access to a solid supply chain and long-standing relationships.
- Benefit from competitive commercial terms with aggregators and third-party sales platforms.
- Choose from a selection of Huxtaburger formats to suit different budgets.
Year Business Established
Huxtaburger was founded in 2011 by three genuine hospitality legends, Dante Ruaine, Jeff Wong & Daniel Wilson. These guys are the epitome of ‘work hard, stay humble’. With decades of experience between them and resumes stacked with awesome accolades, it should come as no surprise that Huxtaburger launched with hordes of eager customers in queues around the block to have a taste (not to mention sitting on the sidewalk just to score a seat). This landed them Huxtaburger gigs at pretty much every notable event on Melbourne’s social calendar.
QSR Media Detpak Award 2018 - Special Recognition
The Age Good Food Guide 2015 & 2016 - One Hat
Food Service Awards 2013 - Dish of the Year
Urbanspoon Awards 2012 - Top Restaurant
One Page Love Award 2013 - Most Loved Website
Similar Businesses For Sale
Cafe and Coffee Shop Franchise Re-Sale
Cafe and Coffee Shop Takeaway Food
Cafe and Coffee Shop Restaurant