Business For Sale Ravenhall, Victoria 3023
Business Category Building and Construction Engineering Manufacturer Furniture Manufacturer
Imperial Home Products
A successful business averaging 1.5 million-plus turnover specialised in residential custom-made kitchen and wardrobe installations. Imperial Home Products provide a range of modern, professionally crafted cabinets, unit furniture, and bathroom vanities for homeowners and offices throughout Melbourne and surrounding areas.
Imperial Home Products are predominately doing trade sector kitchens and supplying Melbourne’s mid-tier builders, having found loyal customers. The business also offers wardrobes to new homes and private customers utilising a CNC laser cutting machine. Their core focus is wardrobes and kitchens, having (12) team members and several contractors.
Established in 2000, Imperial Home Products has earned a solid reputation for its commitment to a high level of customer service.
The key features of the business are:
• Turnaround times for supply only orders are second to none, clients get what they need when they need it
• Staff are multi-skilled in design, production, and installation using advanced machinery and expert knowledge
• The business has a strong reputation and a low-cost product
• Production has quick turnaround times and after-sales service is provided
• There is repeat business from happy customers and strong referrals
• The current owners have increased product margins through cost reduction and improving efficiency
• The business comes with developed and integrated software that enables them to do what others cannot
• The business offers custom wardrobes that the others cannot or will not do
• The business is large enough to provide a range of solutions whilst being nimble to adjust to slower market conditions
• The business offers a low-cost solution to their builders and wholesale customers and is in demand
What makes this business successful?
Imperial Home Products is a one-stop-shop and home of crafty, custom-made kitchen and bathroom cabinet installations or remodel products and services. Using Cabinet Vision software and CNC automation production, Imperial Home Products always strive to deliver safe and highly efficient service.
Imperial Home Products manufactures their wardrobes and kitchens in-house from Australian made products. All products are custom designed and made to measure. Their process in preparing their wardrobes is unique, having almost all parts cut to size, making quick and easy on-site installs using only quality and sustainable materials such as Veneers, Timber, Caesarstone, Glass, Granite, Quartz, and Laminates.
Marketing and advertising have been minimal as builders and wholesale buyers do not receive any marketing material. Retail customers are shown a brochure during the measure and design process and business cards are handed out for walk-in traffic. Word of mouth and quality of workmanship continue to drive business. Sales have grown year on year from repeat business and word of mouth.
The Imperial Home Products warehouse has a showroom, four offices, two lunchrooms, and four toilets. The factory is set up with steel racking, trolleys, and benches for longevity. As this is the second factory since starting the business, the set-up has benefited from the first learned experiences.
If you are looking for the opportunity to expand or take over an established wardrobes and kitchens manufacturing business with strong returns and skilled staff, enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $490,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Broker: Ashley Brimacombe
Similar Businesses For Sale
Engineering Manufacturer Health Spa
Engineering Manufacturer Lawn Mowing