Business For Sale Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Business Category Tours
Refer to Broker
Jump Tours Tasmania Award Winning And Industry Leading Tour Operator
LINK Tasmania is thrilled to introduce you to "Jump Tours" a tour operator located in Hobart. The business was established in 2007 with the idea of offering "adventure tours that combine great value with a cheeky, youthful edge."
The business's goal is to rise to market leadership in each geographic market that it operates in. The business offers guaranteed departures of all tour products and their main product (the 7 Day tour) departs daily. This is done using just 3 vehicles. Jump Tours is the only company in the youth space that offers guaranteed departures a valuable selling point for customers who need certainty in their plans.
The clientele of the business are predominantly international travellers aged from 25 to 34. The 5 day and 7 day tours account for 61% of sales, while the remaining 39% is made up of the shorter, 1, 2, or 3 day tours. The business has taken advantage of Tasmania's growing tourist industry by offering a lucrative service to incoming visitors.
· 3 Years Normalised EBITDA shows an ROI of 25% fully under management
· Well established rare niche market tourism business with high barrier to entry
· Freehold property (fully operational) for accommodation can be acquired also
· Currently, operates with 1 owner and contracted guides
· Strong forward bookings with a forecasted 12% to 15% increase this FY on last year
· Tours always leave, so no cancelled bookings
· Ideal business for people with knowledge of Tourism
· The vendor will provide training to the right buyer
· Forward bookings, booking system, distribution, website, social media accounts, are all included with the purchase
· Can be based anywhere in Tasmania
· 3 Buses, 3 Luggage Trailers, 1 Honda CRV
Awards & Recognitions:
WINNER - Best Tour/Activity - TAS Nov 2018 Adventure Tourism Awards
WINNER - Best Tour/Activity - TAS Nov 2017 Golden Backpack Awards
WINNER - Best Tour & Transport Operator 2016 - Nov 2016 Tasmanian Tourism Awards
WINNER - Adventure Travel Awards 2014 - Best Tour/Activity in Tasmania Nov 2014 The Byte Adventure Travel Awards
WINNER - Best Tour/Activity in Tasmania - Golden Backpack Awards 2013 - Nov 2013 TNT Magazine
WINNER - Telstra Tasmanian Micro-Business of the Year 2013 -Jul 2013
Telstra Tasmanian Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 Nov 2012 Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Tourism Minister's Young Achiever of the Year Award 2012 - Nov 2012 Tasmanian Tourism Awards 2012
WINNER - Golden Backpack Award -Favourite Tasmania Activity 2012- Nov 2012 TNT Magazine
WINNER - Best Tour/Activity in Tasmania - Oct 2011 TNT Magazine Golden Backpack Awards
Rarely do opportunities present themselves to secure such a profitable, well run business within Tasmania's booming tourism industry. This business is ideal for any tour operator looking to expand their operations to the Tassie market as bolt on to their existing business.
Take a tour of the business by clicking on the link below:
Rarely do opportunities present themselves to secure such a profitable, well run business within Tasmania's booming tourism industry.
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
Timestamp: XXXXXXXXXX 0016
Similar Businesses For Sale
This business is somewhat unique and has no similar competition in this region, category or price bracket.