Business For Sale Cowra, New South Wales 2794
Business Category Other Retail
$285,000 + SAV
Kendal Street Newsagency Cowra -prime Business $250,000 + F&f +s.a.v.
This is more than just a business making money it presents opportunity for growth. The newsagency is of excellent presentation emphasising the latest the Lott Generation One Retail Image with nothing to spend and a write off against excellent profits for the new owner.
The same owners of 11 years have provided excellent documentation of sales and performance from the Point of Sales System. The Business includes a Home Delivery and Subagent network for the local clientele. This has been included with no calculation for Goodwill so gives the new owners the benefit of this asset.
The latest 2016 Census shows Cowra's population was 12,460, and growing, as people see great benefit in the town and its amenities. Situated South West, only 1.10 minutes from Orange and located 1.15 minutes from Bathurst. Orange and Bathurst have commercial flights to Sydney and Bathurst has a university, offering high level tertiary education if required.
Outstanding Features include:
• The ability to have a choice of doing a home delivery service with customers visiting the store to pay accounts monthly OR not doing the home delivery and developing the excellent opportunity in retail only OR do both increasing customer relations with extra deals for delivery customers
• Lotto commissions of approx. 90k p.a. pays the proposed rent plus one full time staff and junior part time per week.
• The allowance of $80k p.a.(optional) for two owners doing 40 hrs. p. w. produces a $51k surplus resulting in a return for Goodwill of $250k of over 20% p.a.
• Opens 5 and two half days per week. (Saturday and Sunday).
Details for consideration:
• With both partners working, the work arrangements could be re - shaped to suit.
• The current owners have not changed the early morning opening, leaving it optional for new owners.
• With a partnership of two working 35 to 40 hrs a week each and a reduction in shop hours there would be significantly more money with less staff and a few more hours from the owners.
Join the good life in Cowra where:
• You can be a part of the strong community and cater for their needs as well.
• This essential service provides just that, and the ability to satisfy whatever there is a demand for.
There are a few excellent opportunities for new owners to develop and take on and we are more than happy to discuss these with bona- fide purchasers.
Don't miss out -make your enquiry now by filling out the Confidentiality Agreement for full details and a Business Profile with current financials will be forwarded by email to you.
Similar Businesses For Sale