Business For Sale Colac, Victoria 3250
Business Category Franchise Business Opportunities Restaurant Takeaway Food
La Porchetta Colac
A recently renovated, established Italian themed restaurant that is part of a favourite family franchise with a flat fee system and consistent revenue of over $1.6 million per annum. La Porchetta Colac has remained strong through covid averaging 30k per week sales and 70% takeaway in the last 12-months with steady returning dine-in customers.
La Porchetta Colac is in Southwest Victoria, close to the Otway's and the Great Ocean Rd tourist route. The business has a positive reputation in the community and, as a result, benefits from a high level of customer loyalty and repeat business, not only with the locals but with the tourist trade.
The opportunity is ideal for an owner-operator or family partnership looking to gain a foothold in the Colac market.
The key features of the business are:
• 180+ seat restaurant including strong takeout and delivery sales
• Large Indoor kid's area with secure playground
• Well established family-run business operating for over 20 years
• Large function room with sports memorabilia theme
• Recent renovated 2020, fresh and modern feel that the locals have come to love
• Strong connections within the community and community events
• Offers an impressive bar that houses the most extensive spirits collection in the Southwest
• Excellent promotional calendar provided by the franchisor
• All products are made fresh daily, in-house
• Six-week extensive strategy and operations training to ensure continued success
• An upstairs three-bedroom apartment to stay in whilst commuting or whilst you get established in the area
What makes the business successful?
The restaurant has a broad offering and, as such, doesn't have a segmented target demographic. It is renowned and popular amongst the local families because of its ambience and kids' play area. The price point suits multiple budgets and categories, including corporate, schools, businesses, couples, elderly and younger demographics.
The business has entrenched itself for two decades in the community and, to this end, boasts a solid local customer base. Its location also attracts high volumes of local tourists seeking a lunch or dinner venue throughout the year.
The business has an experienced team supporting its operational objectives. The owners are responsible for training, and in some instances, the senior management is involved in this aspect. A training log is maintained to assess staff and identify upskilling opportunities as and where required.
The restaurant has established a solid customer base through its operational tenure and organic advertising through word-of-mouth referrals. It is also a steadfast participant in community and fundraising events.
If you are looking for a rare opportunity to purchase a business that showcases the perfect venue under a well-known brand with solid revenue, then enquire now.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Finn Business Sales
Broker: Ashley Brimacombe
Similar Businesses For Sale
Franchise Business Opportunities Restaurant
Cafe and Coffee Shop Restaurant
Cafe and Coffee Shop Restaurant