Business For Sale Bentleigh, Victoria 3204
Business Category Entertainment Hire Services
Melbourne Event Florals
An established wedding and event hire business with strong upper mid-six-figure returns providing a complete solution of high-quality styling items made from the highest quality of silk flowers and foliage and a range of furniture, lighting, backdrops, and other event props.
Melbourne Event Florals provides a one-stop shop for all wedding and event hire needs. The ever-evolving floral range includes centrepieces, floral hanging installations, backdrops, and a wide range of custom pieces. Popular chairs, high gloss bridal tables, chandeliers, candelabras, festoon lights and globes, and a wide range of non-floral items have also become staple hire items on the product list.
There is also a beautiful range of bespoke, one-of-a-kind pieces, including an adult size, handcrafted carousel horse, diamond moon, a range of swings and giant champagne glass.
The key features of the business are:
• The business is on track to make a profit of $800,000 to $900,0000 in the current financial year
• The business is considered one of Melbourne’s most well-known and highly regarded wedding and event hire businesses, specialising in silk flowers - the fastest-growing segment of wedding hire
• The business is situated in a large, luxurious showroom located next door to Brighton car dealerships
• The 2000 square metre warehouse is set up with high-quality shelving systems, a scissor lift, ample
workspace and a mezzanine level filled with natural light and jaw-dropping displays
• The business has consistent clients and strong relationships with venues developed over the past ten years
• There are copious amounts of stock and hire items
• There is a substantial social media presence, including over 44,000 real Instagram followers
• The business is priced to sell with the owner pivoting direction
What makes this business successful?
Melbourne Event Florals provides high-quality wedding and event styling solutions presented to clients in an easy to understand, visually impactful way. Potential clients come to the showroom to see and understand their exact floral and styling choices, choosing options after seeing them for themselves. This gives clients a better understanding of the size, dimension, and look.
The business has been built on word of mouth and has become the preferred supplier at many well-known wedding and event venues, consistently recommended to clients. There is very little advertising expenditure required at Melbourne Event Florals due to a solid reputation within the industry built up over the past 14 years.
The business has 44,000 Instagram and 7,843 Facebook followers, a website with products displayed for hire that can be added to a cart to request a quote from the event consultant.
Peak season is October to March; however, with covid lockdowns recently coming to an end, there is an anticipated consistent surge for the next two to three years, with an ever-increasing number of weddings taking place during the week. There is actual pent-up demand due to postponed weddings and celebratory event dates. More than ever before, there is a desire to interact and celebrate with loved ones, alongside accumulated spending due to lack of travel and social activity.
Melbourne’s Event Florals presents as an ideal expansion investment for a similar party hire and events business. One full-time staff member looks after the day-to-day and sub-contractors used at the events. The business has an excellent track record and reputation with industry contacts. The stock is in perfect condition, and the current owner is willing to refer customers from her other event venue hire business.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Price $1,500,000 + SAV
Finn Business Sales
Broker: Gary Watson
Similar Businesses For Sale