Business For Sale Sunshine Coast, Queensland 4560
Business Category Cleaning
Ndis/aged Care Service Providers, Construction/build & Home Cleaning Service #194
This is One of the Sunshine Coast’s Well Established NDIS/Aged Care Service Providers, Construction/Build & Home Cleaning Service Businesses. Being a Niche and Diverse Cleaning Company within this Fast Growing & Idyllic Region. Includes a Team of Cleaners so that this Owner Can Invest 5-20 hours p/wk. (Home Based Office Mainly) & Doesn’t Need to Clean Any Client Home. This Business is Transferring a High, Pre-Booked List of Existing and Long-Term Client Cleaning Jobs (Auto Direct Debits). Has Business, Government, and Residential Clientele, Investing Only $280 into Advertising 20/21! Offers Ample Free Time for a New Owner to Continue Building the Sales and this Quality Clientbase!
• This is a diverse cleaning service business, based within one of Australia’s fastest growing and populating region – the Sunshine Coast!
• This is a specialist in providing residential home cleaning, including being a preferred provider for cleaning NDIS funded clients and is a preferred choice for many large and local age care providers. Then comes the build/construction cleans that are highly lucrative and provide high average dollar invoice amounts, regularly.
• This business enjoys a predictable weekly income, all being pre-booked in advance.
• With a highly trained team on staff, many of whom are long term with this heavily relied upon brand, this cleaning service provider services the entire Sunshine Coast region and includes providing regular weekly and fortnightly home cleans for all types of homes, including luxury estates and prestigious homes.
• This business is waiting for a new and enthused owner to market this business actively, as this owner is not as motivated as once was, 15 years ago. So much more can be done to grow this already stable and solid base, i.e. actively growing the NDIS government funded clientele, as well as their providers/referrers. This business remaining one of the ‘go to’ cleaning brands for the many aged care providers who require cleaners on-going, to support their clients in need.
• The average Aged/Home Care and NDIS client also represents a higher average dollar sale, per hour than standard 3-5 bedroom home cleans. The highest hourly rate of all is awarded for completing build/construction cleans…
• The diversity of this cleaning service business’s sales and clientele begs a new owner to take up this torch and to shine it brightly throughout these 3 different market segments. This investment being an ‘essential service’, trading throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
• This is a cleaning service that is not only extremely well established, but it has also remained operating for more than the last decade and a half (by this same owner). Having loyal staff and clientele, with the majority of clients having remained serviced regularly for more than the last 5 years+.
• Home owners, business & government clientele continue to rely upon this cleaning services company to provide luxury through to standard 3-5 bedroom dwelling cleans, regularly – with automatic direct debits being receipted on the day of the clean – on average, making this a positive cashflow business. These cleans always being required (client’s outsourcing their cleaning more than ever before in history!).
• This is no ordinary cleaning business, as its team are so well trained, and the owner has since proven, tested, and documented all the operational systems that allows staff to operate without supervision (not a license or franchise, but an independent business), which provides a very high rate of regular and high repeat client pre-bookings, per week (has continued for more than the last decade and a half).
• Clients within the high end through to standard home, government and commercial/business sectors simply trust the consistency of cleans provided.
• Providing competitive rates, this single and part-time hour owner enjoys the home based, flexible time and lifestyle freedoms that this profitable business offers. Not being required to clean client’s homes – all left to staff on team.
• The cleans are all high quality – provided consistently, hence the long-term client loyalty and the preferred supplier status earned, among major, well known and respected aged/home care providers.
• The total number of existing and long term business and commercial clients are requesting even more cleaning services from this trusted brand, which this owner is not motivated to provide, as is exiting for change sake not being keen to continue growing organically…this is why so little marketing/advertising has been done for so many years, as organic word of mouth and referral activity has gained the majority of all new clients, being without the high cost and time associated with growing a business.
• The website could be updated, if a new owner wanted to take the spare hours that this business affords them and devote time to building and further growing this already profitable and predictable income earning business.
• Has ample pre-booked jobs to transfer to a new owner or existing cleaning business. Take on the massive growing Sunshine Coast and have some fun making even more money! This service business investment is ready to step in and profit from.
• The team do the home cleans, this owner chooses to provide 5-20 hours per week (5 days), invoicing clients and completing financial management duties mainly.
• This is a highly systemised, time and cost-efficient business model, having been proven effective for many years.
• One thing is for sure. There will always be an on-going need for Sunshine Coast and the surrounding region to want luxury - standard homes and estates, build cleans and aged/home care services, including the growing number of air B&B’s to be cleaned. Sunshine Coast being one of Australia’s most famous and popular holiday destinations.
• Yes, there are many hundreds, if not thousands of dwellings that require regular cleaning, if only a new owner was motivated to tap into this pool of potential clients and expand this business’s service base.
• This business owner hasn’t needed to grow this business proactively, as prior to Covid-19 and even now, the business has remained profitable.
• This owner is transferring for change sake, after so many years of ownership. This business is now ready for a new owner to take this business to is next stage of its client, sales and profit growth! Get aboard and amongst this financially secure business (majority of all client payments paid mainly on the day of the clean and always booked in advance).
Due to this owner wanting a genuine and relatively quick transfer, this highly systemised and diverse cleaning service business is being transferred for just $229K WIWO
Go online to: XXXXXXXXXX for more import/wholesale/distribution, home based, online businesses etc. for sale. Stay instantly updated with latest listings with our Facebook page [CLICK HERE] or LinkedIn [CLICK HERE]
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Similar Businesses For Sale