Opened in 2017, Cafe Transylvania is a family-owned restaurant offering some of the best traditional Romanian and Hungarian food in Hallam, VIC. The passionate chefs at Cafe Transylvania prepare tasty meals using cooking techniques borrowed from neighbouring cultures, such as Hungarian and transform them with Romanian herbs and spices.
This one-of-a-kind cafe is unique as it is the only Romanian restaurant in Melbourne. The food-store business serves the local community and delivers throughout Australia with favourite international favourites through its Deli & Alcohol, selling items directly from Romania & Hungary.
- Trading 6 days: Tuesday - Thursday 9am - 5pm; Friday & Saturday 9am - 6pm; Sunday 9am - 4pm. There is loads of potential in this business as new owners can also open for dinner.
- Turning over an average of $728,000 per year.
- Rent of $3,400 per month incl. GST for sizable premises.
- Lease of 5x5x5 Commenced 3/7/2017.
- With a seating capacity of 50 inside and 12 outside.
- There is a general licence to sell alcohol and a full licence until 9 pm.
There is a full and large commercial kitchen that allows this cafe to serve delicious meals, make all its own cakes as well as do outside catering. Event catering, including weddings, is a very large part of this business providing an additional income stream.
All cakes and desserts are made fresh on-site including - Slices, Party Cakes, Christening Cakes, Engagement Cakes & Wedding Cakes.
The 2 owners work in the business on a PT Basis with 3 Full-time Staff and 2 Part-time staff.
All equipment including the coffee machine is owned directly by the business and not on the lease.
There is a large portable at the back which doubles as second kitchen space and can be relocated if needed.
An inspection of this business will definitely impress!
For more information and to organise an inspection please contact Chris Panagiotidis on XXXXXXXXXX or Elle Likopoulos on XXXXXXXXXX .
Other Features / Notes