Business For Sale Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481
Business Category Cafe and Coffee Shop Restaurant
$298,000 + SAV
One Of Best Located Licensed Cafe #135
So, Make Byron Bay Home. Enjoy the Consistent, Paid Upfront Income and Growing Sales & Profits! With a Well-Trained Manager & Team in Place, this Cafe is Frequented & Adored by Thousands. With this High Rate of Patron Foot Traffic…Sales and the Net Income Yields Have Increased (Even Without the Local Events). A Great Way to Rest Back into this Idyllic Area and Lovable Lifestyle – So Come and Be Well Funded!
• This is one of those exceptionally well-located & licensed café businesses, which not only has a manager and staff in place, it also provides its owner with the ‘option to invest time or not’. This owner not having a hospitality, cooking nor chef background. All be it, the money continues to flow into the till.
• With such a reliable flow of paid upfront money, this simple, tasty and extremely popular menu offers high profit margin alcohol, including meals that thousands of locals return for, including remaining popular among the many domestic and interstate travellers who have taken up domestic trips.
• This prime location, offering spectacular benefits to its patrons, needs no active marketing, social media or google etc. They flock to this establishment due to its convenient positioning.
• This town is flourishing, with its real estate booming, and a movement of population into the northern NSW region, making this most easterly region of Australia their home! Even the sun adorns this very town with light - first, before the rest of Australia…
• With a trusted manager in place, as with a team in the kitchen, the new owner need not have a hospitality background. Choosing to be present or not, investing few or more hours, dependent upon how much money a new owner wishes to pocket.
• This is one of the very best licensed cafes that this town can offer any new owner, it being extremely rare for this type of prime positioned, main street café to become available for transfer.
• This business owner is reluctantly moving on, due to health reasons. Sales have continued to climb organically throughout 19/20 and into 20/21, to date. No sign of stopping the high rate of domestic visitation, new residents moving into the local region (particularly from the southern states) and locals remaining in town, frequenting their local outlets, more often. Many suburbs within this region is seeing a massive 15-20%+ growth in real estate values (*RP Data, Nov to Nov 2020.)
• This is a simple short order menu, being vastly popular, and it even has its own exclusive blend of coffee. Having one of the most pleasurable vantage points for patrons to sip their coffee or favourite beer, wine, or beverage. This is mainly a breakfast operation, with lunch also being popular, but future growth and benefits could also be had by opening for dinner, cocktails etc.
• The breakfast trade is the largest and most consistent sales generator throughout the entire year. The lunch trade can be grown, but this owner makes ample money with clients attending mainly during the morning.
• The average spend per customer is high, and the profit growth is expected to continue to leap up even further in 20/21 and beyond, due to the improvements that this owner has recently made.
• Why not step into a well-funded, relaxed lifestyle, by owning your very own cashing making, food and beverage business (full financials are on offer). Having a relatively low monthly rental for its prime position (one of the very best in town), whilst you live in one of the most famous and loved towns of Australia!
• There are many lifestyle benefits owning a business that is managed by staff, allowing the time freedoms to choose your level of income, per week.
• There are a large number of seats (being an extremely busy cafe), as with a positive cashflow.
• There being even more money if a husband and wife team wanted to save on staff wages and pocket the profit instead.
• Again, this is a rare find, especially for this quality of business and such an envied position.
• Be it not for health reasons, this café would not be available for transfer. So, email us now, and check out this prime and profitable option.
Find out what your lifestyle could look like, when you own a Byron Bay café in the heart of the growing and famous Byron Bay township…Priced for a fast and genuine transfer. Reluctant transfer for only $298K + SAV $10K
Go online to: XXXXXXXXXX for more import/wholesale/distribution, home based, online businesses etc. for sale. Stay instantly updated with latest listings with our Facebook page [CLICK HERE] or LinkedIn [CLICK HERE]
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Similar Businesses For Sale
Cafe and Coffee Shop Juice Bar
Cafe and Coffee Shop Restaurant
Cafe and Coffee Shop Juice Bar