Business For Sale Erina, New South Wales 2250
Business Category Building and Construction
Price Drop! Professional Painting And Decorating Business Central Coast
- Price $699,000 + SAV
- Revenue Yearly $907,500 +
- Adjusted Annual Profits $400,000 +
- Adjusted Weekly Profits $7,723 +
- Rent $0 - No premises Rental Costs
Recent Price Drop. Highly Motivated Seller Wanting to Retire. Open to Offers.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Based on the beautiful Central Coast, with popular beaches at your fingertips, this highly successful Dulux accredited painting and decorating business service a large region, including the Central Coast, Northern Beaches, and the North Shore.
This leading business has built a respected reputation for carrying out professional and high-end quality projects, from small to large scale. Boasting a team of expert painters, this business is in a class of its own, priding itself on turning beautiful designs, and decorative ideas into impressive creations.
This Central Coast Business provide a vast array of Interior and Exterior Services and Products, including:
• High-End Residential, Retail, Commercial and Industrial Painting- experienced in all products, including Epoxy, Urethanes, Elastomeric, and Textures and Coatings,
• Repairs, Restoration, or Renovation,
• Difficult to Access Painting,
• Kitchen and Cabinet and Doors Restoration.
This business provides its services to a range of different clientele, including:
• High-End Residential,
• Cafes and Restaurants.
Accompanying the business is as follows:
• 6 qualified and insured Painters (1 on wages and 5 sub-contracting),
• 1 third-year Apprentice Painter (on wages),
• Additional sub-contractors on call when extremely busy,
• 5 vehicles,
• All necessary equipment and products,
• Future projects,
• Existing relationships with suppliers and customers,
• Dulux accreditation,
The owners have an active role in the business, and see to the following:
• Oversees and organises jobs/work, and oversees quote,
• On site most days, including initial commencement of jobs at 7am.
Owner 2 - Administration, Including, but not limited to:
• Quoting and invoices,
• Paperwork, filing, and record keeping,
• Responding to incoming emails,
• Paying insurances.
This business would suit a qualified trades person or someone with knowledge in the industry, a competing business, or someone wanting to run the business under management.
Please contact Dani Rifai for more information on XXXXXXXXXX , or email XXXXXXXXXX , or click on the link provided (Licence Number XXXXXXXXXX )
Similar Businesses For Sale
Building and Construction Hire Services
Building and Construction Product Manufacturer
Building and Construction Electrical Manufacturer