Business For Sale NEW SOUTH WALES 2027, New South Wales
Business Category Franchise Business Opportunities Gyms Supermarket
Price Reduced For Quick Sale, Established Health Food, Grocery & Vitamin Supplement Store, Edgecliff
THE OWNER NEEDS THIS BUSINESS SOLD. An unexpected high level corporate position with a large International Organisation has been offered to the current owner, and he needs to start immediately. This has created a fantastic purchase opportunity for a buyer looking for an established business with years of successful and profitable trading.
Located in a dynamic shopping mall with a train station and bus terminal, this health food business has huge foot traffic. Positioned in the main front entrance of this busy shopping mall, next to the newly renovated Coles Supermarket and Liquorland store. This store has built a regular clientele that frequent the centre.
Established over 25 years in the one store location and just 4km from Sydney’s CBD, this store is situated in a landmark centre for discerning shoppers looking for convenience and quality. Independently owned and operated, you will have the opportunity to operate this store with your own unique style.
The current owner will support you with details of suppliers, as well as connecting you with the passionate buyers network group, that supplies unique quality products, with some exclusive to this store. This ensures a personal approach to your customers’ health, wellness and vitality needs.
Benefits of this business are;
- After 25 years of operation, this store is a local community icon with a good name and solid customer base
- Fantastic location, at the entrance of a busy shopping precinct and close to train station and bus terminal, meaning lots of foot traffic! This centre is one of the few shopping centres in the area to offer two hours free parking seven days a week
- New long lease to be provided
- Being part of a Co-op means you can keep your independence, secure your future & enjoy a stronger, more profitable business!
- Access to a centralised distribution centre in Sydney, that services 150+ health food stores across Australia. Benefit from group buying power!
- Easy to manage
- No franchise fees, no marketing costs
- Access to established marketing tools.
- Play a vital role in the local community, by providing ethical, quality products and honest health advice.
Price, $199,000 + SAV.
Keen to give this opportunity a GO? Contact John McSweyn on XXXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXXXX
Property Code: 345
Similar Businesses For Sale
Franchise Business Opportunities Supermarket
Cafe and Coffee Shop Supermarket
Building and Construction Furniture