Business For Sale Mackay, Queensland 4740
Business Category Nursery Gardening Trade Services
Property/site Maintenance Management Company #134
This is One of Mackay’s Most Revered and Utilised Property/Site Maintenance Management Company. Incorporating Corporate/Business Outdoor Garden Maintenance, Green Waste Removal & Niche Cleaning Services. Providing Small through to Large, Notary, Multi-National, Corporate, Government, Business and Minimal Residential Clients (Including Shopping Centres, Schools etc.) the Regular Services they Require. Annual Sales Have Grown by a Whopping 40.78% (approx.) in 19/20, with there Being No Signs of Slowing to Date, in 20/21!
• Established for many years, this unique and diverse service provider offers high repeat and regular outdoor, corporate garden maintenance, green waste removal & niche cleaning services, to a diversity of industry clients (including government departments and government funded clients), who typically need to outsource these services to a trusted company such as this one.
• Primarily, this is a maintenance management company, being the primary contracted, internally registered, preferred, sole or exclusive outdoor corporate/business and government client garden maintenance, green waste removal and niche cleaning service business, heavily relied upon by thousands of local Mackay and surrounding region clients.
• Great paying clients, and the majority of the high monthly income is received within a very short time from invoice. The payments are government secured, and paid by low risk, high quality and notary clientele, who spend a lot of money with this business – all be it, the income being very diversified across this enviable client base.
• The majority of all client jobs are pre-booked, being booked up 2-3 weeks in advance, and having a ‘bedrock’ of regular, repeat jobs being completed fortnightly or monthly, on average.
• This maintenance management company is ultimately versatile, there being little that this company can’t do for its clients. This operation becoming the ‘go to’ company for property maintenance co-ordination and execution.
• With multiple managers and ample well trained and long term employed staff on team, there is so much that a new owner can be proud of. A new owner needs no prior industry knowledge, skill or expertise, as all systems and operational procedures are well documented and followed by staff, day to day.
• The role of the new owner is to oversee managers and the business; by implementing business development initiatives, being largely office based, overseeing the financial management and activity reports, and supervising final quote, project, tender or job value invoices.
• All will be trained a new owner, by this highly supportive owner, who knows just how much more sales and profit growth can be assumed by this leading market player. If only a new owner had an appetite for growth and expansion. After so many years of ownership, the new owner will bring the renewed enthusiasm to this endeavour. This is already an award-winning operation, and being a large, multi-million-dollar turnover business investment. Its net yield is high, as with its gross profit margins for its services.
• Offering this diverse list of services means that its business is invested across many areas of the community, and its base being extremely broad – making this a low-risk investment for any new owner or existing industry business.
• Primed for transfer to an existing industry business, or for a new owner looking to secure their financial future over the long term. As, there is great comfort to be had when a business provides this high net income!
• This high quality clientele is the envy of many, and there being so few who can rival this operation, having at its disposal a conservative $1 million of 2nd hand replacement value of plant & equipment.
• The owner can be absent and the fully integrated, and software management system, procedures and documented processes allows managers the confidence to operate this business day to day.
• Renowned for being the ‘go to’ for all corporate, government, commercial and business outdoor maintenance jobs, including green waste removal, means that it holds the long-term loyalty and profits from the mainly return purchasing activity of so many clients.
• Due to the current owner’s transferring this business for family reasons, this business sits in a ‘pride of place’, being the contracted, sole/exclusive, preferred supplier and long-term provider to thousands of clients, and constantly being booked up for weeks in advance. They remaining loyal over the long term – even the last decade!
• Then, there are the options to add many more services, such as expand upon the existing niche cleaning services, and the green waste maintenance tasks being regularly completed at present. The large base of existing clients not being actively marketed or communicated to, as this business has already grown by 40.78% - Being nearly double its previous year’s income in 19/20 (with COVID-19 only affecting a few months of this year).
• All in all, client’s confidence in the ‘always in demand’ services being provided by this business simply leads to many more client referrals, and inbound/web-based enquiries, even government departments expanding their scope of work.
The local region is booming within the housing and mining sectors…so this business is ready for a new owner to capitalise upon a growth in overall demand for these types of services. This is one business anyone can become extremely proud of owning! Transferring for family reasons $1.69 Million WIWO
Go online to: XXXXXXXXXX for more import/wholesale/distribution, home based, online businesses etc. for sale. Stay instantly updated with latest listings with our Facebook page [CLICK HERE] or LinkedIn [CLICK HERE]
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Similar Businesses For Sale
This business is somewhat unique and has no similar competition in this region, category or price bracket.