Business For Sale IGA Supermarket, Devonport, Tasmania 7310
Business Category Fruit Shop Supermarket
EOI > $3,000,000
Strong Profit & Under Management
BUSINESS INVESTMENT: EOI > $3M
Unique opportunity to acquire a blue chip Top 5 leasehold store in Tasmania.
Located close to regional city on a suburban main road leading into a fast developing and strong population growth area. Store was built new in 2012 and has very attractive long lease terms with options.
There is no competition from Coles or Woolworths.
It is all setup, nothing more to spend with an experienced team under full management. The owner is looking to retire after 20 years.
* Very strong profitability which is increasing.
* Sales average $260,000 per week and still growing
* Annual revenue FY22 expected to be $14M
* Strong gross profit margin
* Long lease with options provides 25 years tenure
* Under management with experienced team of staff
* Excellent location with huge passing traffic
* Modern store includes Australia Post & mini newsagency
* Full financial and sales history available
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a blue chip store which is fully managed. The owner has a preference for an entity share sale to a buyer which may minimise transaction costs for a buyer.
All enquiries are treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please contact Chris Mitchell CA to obtain a confidentiality agreement and receive a detailed Business Profile.
Click the Email box and fill in your details.
Or call XXXXXXXXXX
Or email XXXXXXXXXX
FINN BUSINESS SALES TASMANIA website:
Similar Businesses For Sale
This business is somewhat unique and has no similar competition in this region, category or price bracket.