Business For Sale WESTERN AUSTRALIA 6000, Western Australia
Business Category Educational Professional Services
Wa Rto-brilliant Scope-secure Income1280
About the Business
This is one of the oldest RTO’s in Western Australia, holding continuous registration since 1995 and a good registration tail until November 2024.
• Durable and varied client base
• Provides training to industrial, construction, mining, Local Government, small businesses
• Strong repeat business
• Worksafe provider
• ‘Learn on the machine, not on the screen’ approach
• Over $100k of physical assets
Scope of registration includes:
• TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
• TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
• RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
• RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces
• MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
• RIIMPO208F Operate support equipment (includes Front End Loader, Skid Steer Loader, Excavator, Vibrator Roller )
• RIISAM204E Operate small plant and equipment (includes Quick-cut saw and associated equipment)
• AHC MOM203 Operate basic machinery and equipment
• AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
• AHCMOM304 Operate machinery and equipment
• AHCPCM203 Fell small trees
• AHCPGD203 Prune shrubs and small trees
• FWPCOT2236 Fall trees manually (basic)
• FWPCOT2237 Maintain chainsaws
• FWPCOT2238 Cut materials with a hand-held chainsaw
• FWPCOT2239 Trim and cut felled trees
• FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
• FWPFGM2207 Undertake brushcutting operations
• FWPFGM3212 Fall trees manually (intermediate)
• FWPHAR2206 Operate a mobile chipper/mulcher
• HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• RIISAM203E Use hand and power tools
• UETTDRRF03B Perform EWP rescue
• UETTDRRF08B Perform EWP controlled descent escape
• Yellow Card Scissor Lift, Boom Lift under 11 metres, Truck mount, Trailer Mount, Vertical Lift
This is a unique opportunity to own a high performing quality RTO with so much upside.
The business had a $300k EBIT in 2020. The good news is 2021 is on track to be similar with courses booked for 3 months in advance.
The vendors are looking to retire. However they will ensure all goodwill and contacts are maintained in the transition.
Talking about the market, as an experienced practitioner, I believe there has been no better time to be in the training sector. This RTO is quality driven and there exists many opportunities to commercialise and corporatise the operations leading to greater future maintainable earnings.
The business has strong local ties and a strong reputation for completed training.
For more information contact Infinity on XXXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXXXX
Similar Businesses For Sale
Entertainment Professional Services