Business For Sale Northcote, Victoria 3070
Business Category Supermarket
What A Bottler! Established Bottle Shop On Busy Northcote Corner!
If you’re looking for a business with high turnover, low overheads, large premises and able to be run easily by one person, then don’t miss this one. Established over 15 years ago, due to its prominent corner location on busy Victoria Road, Northcote, this business is a consistent money spinner.
• Great location with large traffic volumes and ample surrounding parking
• Consistent takings of $12,000 - $14,000 per week
• Rent and lease terms negotiable as the business owner is also the building owner and rent and lease terms can be negotiated with him directly
• Small grocery shop combined with bottle shop and potential to open café
• Two bedroom, one bathroom apartment attached, providing either additional rental income or owner accommodation
• Combines regular customers and passing traffic due to excellent exposure
• Huge 278 square metre building occupying the whole site with rear laneway access for deliveries
• High turnover and room to grow
• Security system and grills on all windows
• Safe, family suburb
After 15 years of building the business, the owner is ready for retirement and is willing to sell the freehold title to an owner operator who is also looking for a long-term investment.
Price for business $220,000 + Stock at Value
Price for freehold property: $1,700,000
Similar Businesses For Sale
Alcohol Liquor Shop Cafe and Coffee Shop