Business For Sale Ascot, Queensland 4007
Business Category Franchise Business Opportunities Gyms Professional Services
Xtend Barre Fitness Franchise | Ascot
*About The Business*
It’s time to raise the barre, backed by fitness franchising experts.
Founded in 2011 by professional dancer and Pilates instructor Andrea Rogers.
As an ex-professional dancer and Pilates instructor, Andrea recognised an opportunity to combine the two disciplines to create a results-driven full body workout designed to deliver strength, cardio and flexibility.
Owning an XTEND studio makes you part of something bigger, backed by Australia’s leader in health and fitness franchising, Collective Wellness Group (CWG). CWG consistently strives to provide the best opportunities, systems and support in the fitness industry across their brands – XTEND Barre and Anytime Fitness.
• International Franchisor of the Year - MYOB FCA 2020 Excellence in Franchising Awards
• Franchise Woman of the Year (Multi-Unit Franchisee Elizabeth Nable) - MYOB FCA 2019 Excellence in Franchising Awards
Length of agreement
5 + 5 years option
Our owners are passionate and savvy business owners who come from diverse backgrounds – from dance or law to finance and marketing. The common ground lies in their shared goal to not only build a great business leveraging a proven business model, but to spread the best workout to communities.
*About The Franchise*
Benefits of owning an XTEND Barre franchise business:
• Rewarding Business Model - The XTEND Barre business model has been tried, tested and proven
• Fitness Leader - with an ever-growing number of studios, we are one of Australia's leading Barre Franchises!
• Experts in fitness franchising - Backed by Australia’s leader in health and fitness franchising - Collective Wellness Group (The experts behind the launch of Anytime Fitness into Australia).
• Training and Support - Our Franchisees are supported by a dedicated Australian corporate support team of experts in; Operations, Leasing, Marketing, Education, Training and Retail.
• Business growth - When you invest in XTEND Barre, you’re investing in much more than a studio. You’re joining an ambitious, supportive network that believes in business growth.
The national XTEND Barre marketing team will guide you through everything from hiring, retail and launch strategy, to sales, marketing and branding bespoke to the Australian market. The Sydney-based team is supported by some of Australia’s leading marketing platforms with strategic campaigns built upon member data and consumer insights to drive results.
We set you up for success! XTEND Barre's New Franchisee Training sessions cover all the ins and outs of operating a studio, giving you the key skills and knowledge you need to run your business smoothly. As an XTEND Barre franchisee you will also be allocated a dedicated Performance Coach who specialises in business performance and will work with you on an ongoing basis and provide any additional training you may need.
XTEND Barre's low upfront costs and great returns combined with the ability to change the lives of our members makes it an attractive proposition to enter the boutique fitness industry. Exciting new franchise opportunities starting from $150,000 + working capital.
Owning an XTEND Barre studio in Ascot will provide a rewarding business opportunity. This is your chance to cement your passion for fitness into a growing franchise network, in one of Australia’s most iconic cities.
Similar Businesses For Sale
Building and Construction Professional Services
Computer IT Professional Services
Cleaning Franchise Business Opportunities