This immaculately fit-out cafe, bar, and takeaway business is located in the West Gippsland town of Warragul. It is excellently located on the main road through the town and has huge exposure opposite the train station. Gippsland TAFE is only metres down the road.
This cafe ticks all the right boxes and is well worth a closer look:
• Open for breakfast and lunch on Mondays to Thursdays and open all day on Fridays to Sundays
• Brisk breakfast service with a diverse breakfast menu
• Run under management with 2 full-time staff and 3 casual staff
• Immaculate fit out with seating capacity of 25 inside and 25 outside
• Large shop with a well equipped commercial kitchen as well as storage and office upstairs
• Fully licensed until 11 pm.
• Serving coffee from Nepal - 20kg coffee per week
• Turning over approx. $20,000 per week
• Rent of $1,650 per month incl. GST.
• Lease of 3x3x3 commenced November 2018
This cafe is well worth an inspection as there is still potential in this business. Currently, the cafe is serving breakfast and regular cafe food (wraps, toasties, bagels, burgers, bowls). New owners could add dinner items on the menu on the weekends.
For more information and to organise an inspection please contact Chris Panagiotidis on XXXXXXXXXX or Elle Likopoulos on XXXXXXXXXX .
Other Features / Notes