Business For Sale Noraville, New South Wales 2263
Business Category Cafe and Coffee Shop
Cafe For Sale Busy Central Coast $14k Per Week Turnover Cheap Rent
EXCLUSIVELY LISTED WITH NETWORK INFINITY
- $14,000 per week turnover
- 35kg Coffee
- $770 per week rent
- Rent includes 2 bedroom house at rear
- New lease available for the right tenant
- Rare to find a business with solid paperwork like this, all financials provided
- Corner location on main thoroughfare road in beautiful Noraville, a growing area of the Central Coast
- Only a couple of streets away from the beach
- Located close to shops, residential & amenities, clientele is locals and tourists alike
- Massive seating area inside and stunning courtyard at rear
- The current owner has brought this place back to life!
- It is a thriving part of the town with consistent turnover. There is a fantastic menu in place with strong coffee sales.
- There is no immediate competition and this cafe has built up a solid reputation in the area. Equipment is all in great condition.
- It's amazing location enjoys exposure to the main road and side streets with close access to the beach and plenty of parking.
- There is opportunity to grow further by opening for a full day on Tuesdays (Currently only trades for 3 hours on a Tuesday)
This will not last long as a premium location and opportunity in this thriving part of the Central Coast.
The information contained in this correspondence and in all our business profiles is intended to be used as a guide only and contains information supplied to Network Infinity Business Brokers by other parties and is subject to change without notice.Network Infinity Business Brokers makes no warranty or representation and accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information provided. Prospective purchasers are responsible for making their own enquiries and conducting their own due diligence of the information received from Network Infinity Business Brokers directly or via the business profiles. Nothing contained in this correspondence should be considered as constituting advice. Prospective purchasers are urged to undertake their own due diligence of the businesses and to seek independent advice on all matters, including all financial, legal and taxation matters which may arise out of the information provided and in relation to any agreements entered into hereafter.
Similar Businesses For Sale
Cafe and Coffee Shop Franchise Business Opportunities
Cafe and Coffee Shop Takeaway Food
Bakery Cafe and Coffee Shop