Business For Sale Kilsyth, Victoria 3137
Business Category Building and Construction Hardware
Exclusive Tile Business & Freehold
A highly profitable tile retailer, saleable stock reserves worth $2.4 million with a purchase price of only $839,000. Part of the sale includes two (2) warehouses and one (1) showroom with an average rental return of approximately $130,000 per annum.
Triple your returns and avoid long waits and delays on importing due to Covid-19. The business is suited to potential buyers looking for expansion opportunities, mainly geographical, savvy developers, existing tile businesses, builders, and tilers.
The business has a range of kitchen, bathroom, porcelain, and ceramic tiles imported from Italy and Spain, offering flooring tiling solutions that you cannot find anywhere else in Victoria. The current owner is reaching planned retirement and looking to hand over this long-established business with a solid reputation. Customers consist of 50% general public, 30% builders, and 20% tilers.
The key features of the business are:
• Strong competitive differentiation - directly imported Italian and Spanish tiles
• Easy travel distances to the showroom
• Unique product - you cannot easily find these tiles elsewhere
• A very well known, firm brand name
• High barriers to entry due to access to stock required, including direct import supply relationships
• Opportunity to secure a long-term, stable business with a loyal customer base
• Opportunity to invest in new advertising to further grow the customer base
• Opportunity to expand an online presence with the full range on the website, supported by online marketing
• Horizontal growth opportunities - expand into bathroom fittings and accessories - e.g., baths, taps, shower screens
• Geographic expansion - expand to additional stores in strategic locations, leveraging the robust brand name
The freehold opportunity:
The properties for sale have been home to this exclusive tile business for decades and features two (2) warehouses and a showroom with prominent primary road exposure.
Premises one is a 471 m2 clear span warehouse with amenities and a communal customer car park to support 33 vehicles. This property is the perfect base for a stock storage facility or office/showroom with the potential to value add to suit the user.
Premises two is located next door and is a 581 m2 clear span warehouse with high clearance at a high visibility location.
The key features of the property are:
• Industrial 1 Zoning
• Located amongst high traffic industrial retailers
• 20,000 approx. daily passing cars
• Mezzanine Storage in addition to floor space
• Combined total area 1052 m2
Whether you are a business looking to upsize and wanting to capitalise on the primary road exposure, or an investor looking for the ideal rent, set and forget, this opportunity is worth a closer look.
Complete your online enquiry for a confidential discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile and Market Review.
Business Asking Price: $800,000 Plus GST *Price includes SAV (Approx. $2,400,000), equipment and three vehicles
Freehold Asking Price: $2,450,000 (total for the two properties) excludes GST
Total Asking Price: $3,250,000
Must sell by 20th December 2021.
Finn Business Sales
Broker: Dominic Pronesti
Similar Businesses For Sale
This business is somewhat unique and has no similar competition in this region, category or price bracket.