Business For Sale VICTORIA 3000, Victoria
Business Category Juice Bar Other Retail
Taking Expressions Of Interest For Box Hill Central, Vic (ref: B Box Hill Vic)
We are taking expressions of interest for a new Boost Juice at Box Hill Central, Victoria.
Box Hill Central (South Precinct) is a single level Sub Regional shopping centre
located above Box Hill train station, adjacent to Box Hill Central (North Precinct),
approximately 15 kilometres east of the Melbourne CBD. It is anchored by Big W and
Woolworths and includes more than 90 specialty stores.
As this is only an expression of interest, we do not have any informaiton with regards to the proposed location, the key commercials or the total cost.
To begin your franchising journey with us, please visit the following link and register your interest: XXXXXXXXXX . You will then receive an automated email (please check your junk email inbox) with a username, password and link to our application portal. We highly recommend that you complete the application form in full, as this is our opportunity to learn as much about you as possible. Please Note: At the conclusion of the application form, you will need to pay a fully-refundable $2,200 application fee.
The Boost Juice application process involves successfully completing the following fourteen steps:
1. The completion of the online Expression of Interest Form.
2. The completion of your Application Form and receipt of your $2,200 fully-refundable application fee.
3. We contact you for a telephone interview.
4. If successful post the telephone interview, we issue you with a Confidentiality Agreement and Deed of Undertaking.
5. We then issue you with our Network Sales Figures, Financial Planning Guide and Operational Questionnaire.
6. We meet each other for a face-to-face interview.
7. We issue you with a Franchise Kit (contains an example Disclosure Document and Franchise Agreement).
8. We put you in-store for an experience day.
9. We issue you with a Company Kit and Financial Diagnostic Form.
10. Due Diligence Update.
11. We contact your references (one personal, one professional).
12. We invite you to attend a Final Panel Interview.
13. You’re now a Boost Juice Franchise Partner. Franchise Documents are issued.
14. You’re training is scheduled to be conducted prior to the opening/ settlement of the store.
Similar Businesses For Sale