Business For Sale Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481
Business Category Building and Construction Wholesale
$199,000 + SAV
Unique Byron Bay Suppliers Of Kitchen, Bathroom And Associated Products #219
Established for 15 Years, This is One of The Most Unique Byron Bay Suppliers of Kitchen, Bathroom & Associated Products. Sales & Client Demand Continues to Climb Organically Due to A Massive Increase in Population & Home Values Within This High Demand and Sought-After Region of Australia! All Client Payments are Receipted Upfront Before Products are Supplied. This is a Low Risk, High Financial Reward & Lifestyle-Based Business. Who Wouldn’t Want a Business to Fund a Life Lived in Or Around Byron Bay Within the Picturesque & Idyllic Northern Rivers?
• This product supply business is one of the longest established and most trusted names within the direct-to-client boutique renovator market. This business has not been available for transfer for the last 7 years. Advertising and marketing spending was reduced around 2 years ago and has remained low ever since. Sales and profits have nonetheless continued to grow, despite this (a cost saving to the owner)!
• This business has not needed the assistance of a website marketing campaign, or direct email campaign, or even social media posts to grow turnover. In just 9 months of the 2021-22 financial year, sales are already over 93% of the total sales of 2020-21!
• Turning the advertising, marketing and promotion back on can only result in an increase in the already high rate of inbound client enquiries, existing client referrals, job requests, and ultimately, sales conversions. Each product sale generates the business owners a good profit margin: enough to remain financially comfortable and enjoy the lifestyle benefits of operating in the rapidly expanding and wealthy region around Byron Bay.
• Clients can improve the value of any home by being supplied a new kitchen, bathroom, laundry or wardrobes etc by this business. It is worth noting that this business outsources all of its manufacturing and installations.
• An existing/related industry business may choose to add this showroom to their portfolio, thereby bolting-on turnover plus having a presence in the desirable geographical area of Bryon Bay and environs. A new and enthused owner can take this under-marketed, organically grown and always in-demand business to the next level of development and new sales revenue heights!
• The well-appointed showroom showcases high quality, mid to upper market products, providing a highly attractive range of products on display for the local homeowner.
• A new owner or existing business could even begin to directly import products, as this business once did.
• Byron Shire and the surrounding Northern NSW is one of the fastest populating regions in Australia and attracts a range of people who have sold high value homes within the southern states and are relocating for lifestyle and retirement reasons. This also happens to the be this business’ largest client market and demographic.
• Clients local to the region are also cashing-in on the house value boom, and choosing to improve their homes value by adding a new kitchen, bathroom and laundry etc.
• This is a lifestyle supportive business, as it has been so designed and systemised by the owners, choosing only to work 5 days and no weekends. The business has a healthy cashflow because all goods supplied are paid upfront by customers.
• Long-term supplier support has enabled the business to source and customise products to meet clients’ requirements. Word of mouth has played an important part in the success of this business, but there is still a huge market for any new owner to tap into with pro-active marketing.
• There are many more products to cross-sell and up-sell to already converted clients, which will result in relatively quickly and easily realised financial dividends. There is undoubtedly even more client demand than the present owners wish to service, because lifestyle and time freedoms are top of their priority list.
• Imminent retirement has inspired this decision to transfer this highly transferrable business to a new owner or related industry business. This business deserves to realise its true profit potential under the direction of a new owner who may choose to grow it passively or actively.
• This business is now ready for a new enthusiastic owner. There is a plethora of ways to encourage even more sales and net income growth, even though what is presently being achieved is financially supportive and makes for an extremely comfortable lifestyle. It is worth noting that the present owners had no prior experience with this product or industry.
This is ready for promoting, which will be like “fishing in a barrel” for clients. Become well-funded by this Byron Bay business, for this genuine and lucrative transfer amount of $199K + SAV ($15K approx. providing a high return on investment and offering lifestyle galore!) Open to all genuine offers
Go online to: XXXXXXXXXX for more import/wholesale/distribution, home based, online businesses etc. for sale. Stay instantly updated with latest listings with our Facebook page [CLICK HERE] or LinkedIn [CLICK HERE]
Photos Used are for Indicative Purposes Only
Similar Businesses For Sale
Building and Construction Trade Services