Business For Sale Erina, New South Wales 2250
Business Category Mobile Services Repair
Well-established, Professional Painting And Decorating Business Central Coast
- Price $849,000 + SAV
- Revenue Yearly $775,000 +
- Revenue Weekly $14,500 +
- Adjusted Annual Profits $314,000 +
- Adjusted Weekly Profits $6,000 +
- Rent $0
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Based on the beautiful Central Coast, this highly successful Dulux accredited painting and decorating business service a large region, including the Central Coast, Northern Beaches, and the North Shore. This leading business has built a respected reputation for carrying out professional and high-end quality projects, from small to large scale.
Boasting a team of expert painters, this business is in a class of its own, priding itself on turning beautiful designs, and decorative ideas into impressive creations.
This Central Coast Business provide a vast array of Interior and Exterior Services and Products, including:
• High-End Residential, Retail, Commercial and Industrial Painting- experienced in all products, including Epoxy, Urethanes, Elastomeric, and Textures and Coatings,
• Repairs, Restoration, or Renovation,
• Difficult to Access Painting,
• Kitchen and Cabinet and Doors Restoration.
This business provides its services to a range of different clientele, including:
• High-End Residential,
• Cafes and Restaurants.
Accompanying the business is as follows:
• 6 qualified and insured Painters (1 on wages and 5 sub-contracting),
• 1 third-year Apprentice Painter (on wages),
• Additional sub-contractors on call when extremely busy,
• 5 vehicles,
• All necessary equipment and products,
• Future projects,
• Existing relationships with suppliers and customers,
• Dulux accreditation,
• Handover training and support from the owners.
The owners have an active role in the business, and see to the following:
• Oversees and organises jobs/work, and oversees quote,
• On site most days, including initial commencement of jobs at 7am.
Owner 2 - Administration, Including, but not limited to:
• Quoting and invoices,
• Paperwork, filing, and record keeping,
• Responding to incoming emails,
• Paying insurances.
The owners have decided to retire after running the business since 1986.
This business would suit a qualified trades person or someone with knowledge in the industry, a competing business, or someone wanting to run the business under management.
Please contact Dani Rifai for more information on XXXXXXXXXX , or email XXXXXXXXXX , or click on the link provided (Licence Number XXXXXXXXXX ).
Similar Businesses For Sale
This business is somewhat unique and has no similar competition in this region, category or price bracket.