4 Dog Related Businesses For Sale Under $300,000
They say a man and his dog are the best of friends and for some of us, that sentiment couldn't be more true. Our fluffy canine friends are a source of great comfort and joy, but can also need a lot of extra care. This is where dog-related businesses flourish.
Bsale has many pet shop businesses for sale, and doggy daycare and dog grooming businesses are among the most popular. If you are looking to buy a business and spending time with a man's best friend seems like the dream fit, then some of these dog-related businesses may be the perfect fit for you.
Here are 4 dog-related businesses for sale in Australia for under $300,000.
1. Dog Daycare & Boutique Boarding - QLD
Operating since October 2018 (continuous during COVID) the current owner has done most of the hard work, developing a unique boutique dog daycare/school & boarding business model. Its reputation is second to none for its quality of care, safe environment, its facility, location and staff. Services include half & full daycare, boutique boarding to existing clients (staff care - home-based), baths & limited grooming, dog birthday parties and other themed events.
- Old QLD style home with two street frontages in a busy industrial area
- Large social media following & loyal customer base & waiting list
- 5 Star rating (word of mouth advertising only)
- Affordable rent and outgoings, long term lease available
- Purpose-built in-ground swimming pool, only Dog Daycare in Townsville with its own swimming pool
- Potential to add additional services i.e. full grooming, bakery/treats, swimming lessons/sessions, puppy school, training classes
2. Dog Daycare & Grooming Business - SA
Price: $249,000 + SAV
Take advantage of this opportunity to purchase an established dog daycare business that creates a safe, interactive environment for dogs of all kinds, in its hygienic & well ventilated indoor play area.
In addition, the business offers a variety of grooming services, providing a complementary income.
The business has a great local reputation and has a well-established repeat client base.
Key Features Include:
- Well established business with a loyal client base
- Operational processes in place
- Proven track record of client satisfaction
- 5 days a week business, no weekends!
- Simple business model and operation
3. Dog Grooming - NSW
This pet grooming salon located in the busy suburb of Newtown is available for sale. This business has been established in 2018 and offers quality grooming services to a large and established clientele.
This business currently operates 5 days a week and has bookings available months in advance. Full financials are available for any interested buyers.
4. Dog Grooming / Doggy Day Spa And Retail Pet Supplies - VIC
This well-established Dog Grooming business is so popular that clients book weeks in advance and there’s even a waiting/cancellation list!
If you want to turn your love for dogs into a profitable career, this is the perfect opportunity.
Key Features Include:
- Established by the current owner in 2012
- Loyal customer base and consistent client bookings all year round
- Air-conditioned premises with modern fit-out and parking
- Servicing the Bellarine Peninsula Area from Leopold, Newcomb and Moolap to Curlewis, Drysdale, Point Lonsdale, Ocean Grove and Portarlington
- Provides personalised and professional service for dogs
- Retails section also offers dog products for purchase and can be expanded
- Services include dog washing (special heated hydrobath), full clip, nail trimming, flea treatments and more
Read Similar Articles
About the author
Catherine enjoys generating articles that highlight some of the opportunities that are now available for purchase on Bsale. She hails from a family of ...