5 Cleaning Businesses for Sale in this $14 Billion industry.
5 Cleaning Businesses for Sale in this $14 Billion industry.
Over the past 5 years the need for cleaning services have grown in popularity, partly driven by the need for sanitisation since COVID. There is an increased demand in the commercial and private sectors due to housing development, health orders and balancing new work-from-home conditions. At Bsale, we have hundreds of cleaning business for sale that you could consider.
In Australia, commercial cleaning is a $14 billion dollar industry, with 38,605 businesses and employing 173,500 people. The typical services offered by a cleaning business for sale include:
- Interior building
- Exterior building and windows
- Washroom services
- Carpet and Floor
- Street and road
- Residential Services
- Industrial Services
- Waste Management
Cleaning businesses for sale are a popular choice when thinking of buying an opportunity due to companies becoming more popular and becoming quite profitable thanks to the increase in real estate investments and new home builds that are seeing people take great pride in their homes. Couple this with the pandemic, and people are more invested in keeping their domestic and commercial residences free of germs, and you are on to a winner!
When considering buying a cleaning business for sale, it is imperative to look into the government grants that may be available to support your business expansion or employ more people. A good example of this is the Business Growth Fund Program run by the Queensland government which targets high-growth businesses that can accelerate growth, drive Queensland's economy and employ more Queenslanders. This grant is targeted at small to medium-sized organisations and a carpet cleaning business for sale may be eligible for an upfront payment of between $25,000 to $50,000.
Here are 5 cleaning businesses for sale on Bsale now.
1. Carpet & Tile Cleaning Business for Sale, Mobile & Home Based, Hervey Bay QLD
If you have been looking for a business with growth potential, then take a look at this one. This carpet and tile cleaning business for sale is both mobile and home-based, with the current owners being in possession of the company since 2003 (19 years). You can work 5 days a week and hours to suit your lifestyle with earnings to owners of over $80,000 pa.
This is a high-growth industry with constant phone calls every day for jobs. The current owners only take the better jobs with the most profits, making this business a great return on your investment.
- Quality plant & equipment (list is available)
- All financials are available,
- Large customer base & has the potential to double with almost no effort
- Servicing Hervey Bay region
- Huge database of clients that go with the business
- All payments are as the job is done no invoicing or Accounts
2. Who Who Mobile Carpet Cleaning & Home Services Franchise, Melbourne VIC
Price: From $59,000 + GST
Looking for a highly rewarding franchise carpet cleaning business for sale that offers flexibility and stability? Here is a fantastic opportunity to acquire the Who Who Home Services Franchise in the heart of Melbourne. The established brand has been operating for 20 years and has a massive customer database of over 200,000 clients. As a franchisee, you will be operating in an exclusive territory and enjoy multiple income streams through carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pest control and ancillary cleaning services. This business-in-a-box offers the advantage of proven processes, technical, and marketing support that make running the franchise a cakewalk.
The flexible business offers the choice to scale the business the way you want while operating from a mobile van operation. The carpet cleaning business for sale operation operates from a van with world-leading carpet cleaning equipment technology with a four-way hot water extraction that uses biodegradable and environment-friendly cleaning solutions.
3. Elite Carpet And Upholstery Dry Cleaning Franchise for Sale, Sydney NSW + AUS wide
Elite Carpet Dry Cleaning is a nationally recognized brand with a reputation for providing quality and service excellence with over 30 franchisees and growing nationally where our franchisees have an average of 13 years of tenure. The top three have been with Elite for 36, 30 and 26 years and that’s saying something. So, use our already proven business strategies and take advantage of existing infrastructure to deliver success to your working life.
- Comprehensive training and continued ongoing support
- A proven business system that really works
- A high margin – set low overhead fee structure that allows you to maximize your profits.
- Low capital expenditure and low maintenance costs
- Unique carpet dry cleaning system, a cleaning system which is easier than steam cleaning, with lighter equipment and easy to use machines, super environmentally safe chemicals to do the work, getting better results with quick dry times
- Your own exclusive Territory is generous in size
- Grow your business without extra fees. Elite has the same low fee regardless of how many vehicles being operated (T&C apply)
4. Chem-dry Carpet Cleaning Franchise For Sale, WA
This would be the biggest franchise area in W.A. and has given the owner a great income for many years. Good mix of commercial and residential customers. Normally booked up 2-3 weeks in advance.
Chem-Dry is the world’s largest carpet cleaning franchise and the largest in Australia — and one of the most economical, multi-unit franchise opportunities you can own. Entrepreneur magazine has ranked Chem-Dry a top franchise system and the No. 1 carpet cleaning franchise for more than 40 years in a row.
Chem-Dry offers a fixed monthly franchise fee and as much support as you need.
Includes all stock, plant & equipment plus Mercedes Van. A personal introduction to major customers with all assistance given for smooth transition.
5. Cleaning / Tile & Carpet Cleaning Business for Sale, Cairns QLD
This business is a long-standing business in Cairns has a great client list with guaranteed turnover and has been servicing Cairns and surrounding suburbs since 1977.
All machinery is up to date and a 2020 model van comes with the sale training and maintenance procedures will be provided to the purchaser.
A machinery list is available on request for the cleaning business for sale.
View Cleaning Businesses for sale
About the author
Catherine enjoys generating articles that highlight some of the opportunities that are now available for purchase on Bsale. She hails from a family of ...