Live The Dream - Buy a Caravan Park for Sale Now!
Live The Dream - Buy a Caravan Park Now!
Picture this.... You are packing a suitcase with some bare essentials, switching on your out-of-office message, and heading out on the road for an adventure.
On Bsale there are caravan parks for sale across Australia providing accommodation to so many Australians and tourists. These opportunities can provide an ideal lifestyle balance and a healthy profit for the owners. 'Caravan parks for sale' is one of the hottest search terms on Google with over 4,000 searches every month - hello end of lockdowns.
Consider buying a caravan park for sale today and the many advantages it may have:
- Earn a good income - There are current caravan parks for sale at the moment, advertising that they reported a net profit of over $200,000 for the 2021/2022 financial year. Aussies are keen to travel and get back out there to make up for lost holiday time.
- Keep your own costs low - many owners can live on-site in their own residence.
- Live your dream lifestyle - a caravan park for sale could suit those who dream of an outdoor lifestyle. Fill your days with a multitude of outdoor activities such as yard maintenance, customer service, organising tours, and socialising with the many large groups of tourists who pass through your park. You may even find yourself making some lifelong friends and contacts along the way.
- Long-term tenants - a caravan park typically has a permanent section ensuring you have a regular income outside the tourist season.
When considering a caravan park for sale, why not take a look through the available government grants in your state or territory?
The tourism sector has been affected by the recent pandemic, so you may find help available for your new business to help grow or develop existing and new activities for your caravan park. One example is the Tourism Experience Development Fund currently available through the QLD government that focuses on supporting the delivery of new and enhanced compelling tourism products and experiences in Queensland.
Here are 6 exciting caravan parks for sale on Bsale.
1. Well-Maintained Caravan Park for Sale - Hinchinbrook Area, QLD
Price: FHGC $2,350,000
This tourist caravan park for sale presents an excellent opportunity for a couple wanting a career change or an investor seeking to expand an already thriving business.
Situated only a 5-minute drive to the centre of Ingham, it provides a convenient base for exploring the many natural wonders or accessing the fisherman's paradise.
With the recent complete refurbishment of the amenities and manager's residence, all the expensive work has been done. The 55 sites are very generous and there is room for at least another 5 sites and 10 cabins on the existing land.
The adjoining block is also for sale so there is development potential given the increasing demand for Manufactured Homes and the high occupancy rates of the existing cabins.
2. Back In Business, Running Hot - Mallacoota, VIC
Price: FREEHOLD $2,790,000
The challenges from two summers ago are done. Shady Gully Caravan Park for sale at Mallacoota returns, stronger, prettier, ready for the next 500 years. Still set in six acres of bush, still 91 sites, still 11 cabins, still room for growth.
Once the favourite of the baby boomers and their kids - now being 'discovered' by the families and friends of the twenty-first century. The state of the books tells the story of a business moving forward with gusto - ready and confident.
It's excellent value on a 15.5% return in a freehold market tracking on 12%. Net Profit: $413,732 for 2020/21
Looking for more? Government Grants are working for business enterprises. And the current tax write-off schedules help as well.
Our vendors tell us that four extra onsite cabins would each produce $40,000 a year in sales. Do the maths! Most of this will travel to the bottom line.
3. Horseshoe Tourist Caravan Park for Sale Freehold & Business - Wagga Wagga, NSW
Price: Refer to Broker
A rare opportunity to add to your property portfolio or operate the park yourself. Reap the benefits of a country lifestyle This property would suit further development as a tourist park and is suitable for longer-term residents. With 44 sites 10 reserved for long term and 34 for short term stays. A short drive to all town facilities and located with access just off the Olympic Highway. 5 minutes from the Wagga Wagga CBD.
Horseshoe Tourist Park offers large drive-through powered sites, big rig sites, ensuite sites, powered sites, deluxe villas, deluxe studios and standard cabins
Highlights of the business:
- 5+ Acres just off the Olympic Highway
- Regular clientele
- Easy operation
- An ideal family park operation
- Plenty of room left for development
- Business operations: 9am-5pm 7 days
- Increasing income reflected by a friendly park environment. Plenty of upside
4. Exceptional Lifestyle Business Opportunity - Northam, WA
The Northam Caravan Park for sale could arguably be described as one of the prettiest and most profitable caravan parks in the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia.
As you drive in the front gate of the park, you are immediately welcomed by the beautiful rose garden at the park’s reception office. As you progress through the park, it is evident that a lot of work and effort has been lavished on the infrastructure and gardens to present a lovely paradise for guests.
The park boasts first-rate amenities in the form of short-term rental chalets/cabins, several ablution blocks, an indoor plant and wildlife atrium, sheds and workshop, a well-equipped camp kitchen and spacious caravan sites. There are two water bores that ensure that the beautiful gardens and the lush lawns are well watered. The overall amenities and facilities are genuinely impressive. The park is also home to over 30 long-term permanent tenants. There is a modern and spacious owner/manager's residence in the park that presents as quite luxurious.
Whoever buys the Northam Caravan Park is assured of a very prosperous and comfortable lifestyle.
5. Beachside Tourist Caravan Park for Sale Freehold - Dover, TAS
Price: Refer to Broker
Just over 1 hours scenic drive south of Hobart, nestled in between the beach of Esperance Bay and the rolling hills of Dover, you will find this established and peaceful tourist park. The Dover Rivulet forms one boundary and the best part of the beach in Dover is directly over the road.
Additions to the property include the 3-bedroom manager's residence, asphalt driveway, powered work shed, amenities blocks, laundry, camp kitchen, BBQ area, and more. Income is generated from the 10 cabins, 38 powered and 16 unpowered sites. 10 powered sites are currently occupied on a semi-permanent basis providing the owner with consistent cash flow.
This business is popular with the local market however we believe future growth nationally and internationally, can be achieved through streamlining the booking process to include online bookings and payments. There is also potential to develop the entire site or the rear title, subject to council approval.
- Average Revenue, 2020 + 2021, $150,000
- Average EBPITDA (SDE) 2020 + 2021, $95,000
- Set over two titles, totaling 2.8 acres
6. Freehold Cabin And Caravan Park for Sale plus Residence – Port Pirie, SA
Freehold Business and Property comprise TWO TITLES:
- Caravan Park with 6 overnight cabins, 3 long-term cabins, 20 overnight unpowered sites, 10 powered sites and 20 long-term caravan accommodation
- Three-bedroom brick veneer residence for owners or long-term rental
- Any further long-term caravans, solar systems or major improvements added to the cost of purchase
Located in the coastal town of Port Pirie, 240kms North of Adelaide. Conveniently situated on the outskirts of town, but only minutes from the main shopping precinct. The two properties enjoy spectacular views of the Southern Flinders Ranges and are surrounded in natural beauty.
On-site facilities include a solar heated swimming pool and spa, BBQ area with outdoor tables and chairs to soak up the beautiful surroundings. Amenities block with 1 token washing machine and 1 token gas dryer.
The business provides a good income for a family and an easy coastal lifestyle. Regular weekly income from permanents and booking system in place for tourists and travellers.
View Caravan Parks for Sale by State
About the author
Catherine enjoys generating articles that highlight some of the opportunities that are now available for purchase on Bsale. She hails from a family of ...