Looking to Buy a Business in Adelaide? We've Got You Covered
Looking to Buy a Business for Sale in Adelaide? We've Got You Covered
South Australia's capital city of Adelaide is well known for its rich atmosphere, wine and food festivals, and outdoor adventures and is commonly referred to as the 'opal capital of Australia'. There are countless opportunities to buy a business for sale in Adelaide on the Bsale website ranging from cafes, retail, manufacturing businesses, and beauty salons to franchises.
Small business makes up a large portion of the Australian economy and this year two South Australian businesses have been named in the annual Top 50 Small Business Leaders for 2022 by Inside Small Business Magazine.
Freyja Tasci, founder of Apiwraps (Australia’s original beeswax wrap company) and Yovanka Loria of Yovanka Loria Extensions are flying the flag for South Australia. Freyja operates her national sustainable wholesale business from Modbury North, with a network of major retail partners including ALDI and Woolworths.
Meanwhile Adelaide hairstylist Yovanka Loria opened her home salon in 2017 after her two kids had entered school. Within 24 months, her business turned into a million-dollar global brand after she followed a hunch and developed a product line that is now not only coveted by women all over the world, but high-end salons are also scrambling to get their hands on." - Source: Glam Adelaide
Buying a business for sale in Adelaide can be a great step forward in your journey of becoming a business owner.
Why Buy a Business for Sale in Adelaide?
Adelaide is the centre of the South Australian economy and is well known for its cultural experiences, particularly in hospitality, food and wine. Think rich, decadent plates filled with meals made of the highest quality produce from the surrounding regions, coffee brewed from high quality coffee beans roasted just days earlier and the glasses filled with the infamous wines from the Barossa Valley just an hours drive north east from Adelaide. In fact, there are also many businesses for sale in Barossa Valley.
If you are thinking of buying a cafe in Adelaide, now might be the perfect time to do it.
The City Of Adelaide is continually working on improving the infrastructure of Adelaide to accommodate it's growing population and tourists. The Central Market Arcade is currently undergoing a redevelopment worth $400 million, which the city of Adelaide claims will be a catalyst for enriching the city. This redevelopment includes new residences, offices, a premium hotel, retail and activated public spaces consisting of an elevated 3,000 square metre terrace.
Similarly, Gawler Place which is a busy street in Adelaide, in the middle of the biggest shopping precinct, has recently been upgraded, which includes new dining areas to attract busy shoppers for a food and coffee break.
An Economic Recovery Fund is currently being established by the Malinauskas Labor Government to assist business and industry growth jobs in South Australia. These grants will take place over the next four years, which can help support and grow your business.
Ready to look at your options of cafes for sale in Adelaide? Here are 5 cafes for sale in Adelaide.
5 Cafes For Sale In Adelaide
1. Great Opportunity To Secure A High-Performance Eatery In Parkside
Price: $240,000 + SAV (Negotiable)
In a light filled Heritage listed building, located in the heart of Parkside you can find this Café. You'll find modern twists on your favourite breakfast, brunch and lunch meals with a variety of vegan and vegetarian options available.
- Weekly Taking ~$12,000
- Weekly Rental $870 (Including outgoings)
- High exposure Coffee Shop & Kitchen
- Prominent location on one of main traffic road
- Busy traffic all day long
- A lot of car parking available both on side street
2. Profitable Cafe For Sale in Northern Suburbs Adelaide
Price: $99,000 Plus SAV
This coffee shop will tick all your boxes and more
This business successfully traded through the COVID restrictions and is continuing to do well. With their excellent location, low rental, and 5-star reputation this business opportunity is packed with everything you look for in a great buy!
- Limited and easy menu. Lots of potential revamp the menu and increase sales
- Currently generating $6k Plus per week
- Prime shopping center location in the northeast of Adelaide
- Currently at 14-15kilos of coffee per week
- Trading hours are 7:30 am - 3 pm ( Monday - Saturday) and 8a m - 3 pm ( Sunday). No restrictions on hours and can open for longer hours
- Seating - 24 inside and 36 outdoors
- Excellent rental - $1247 inc GST
3. Popular Cafe Restaurant For Sale in Adelaide
Price: Price on Application
This business has operated for 4 years in the hospitality industry, serving specialty desserts, all-day breakfasts and some of Adelaide's finest coffee. The business has transformed under current ownership to its current offering. As such, this has provided the creative freedom to upgrade the menu, and implement improved procedures resulting in better returns to the owner.
- Strong branding, reputation and customer loyalty
- Well established and highly regarded business in the area
- Well positioned with a modern fit out
- High visibility on a busy thoroughfare
- Desirable location
- Capacity for growth
4. Amazing Cafe for Sale
This cafe is a local institution with a great reputation.
- Brilliant business, excellent cashflow
- Simple to operate
- 4.5 days a week at present
- Great lifestyle
5. Licensed Cafe And Fresh Produce Store for Sale Adelaide
Offering multiple income streams and unlimited potential, Jetty Food is an excellent investment in a dream location. In just a couple of years, the current owners have turned this business into a success story – sourcing the best fresh produce directly from Fleurieu farms, creating an online presence, and adding a licensed cafe.
- Well-designed Retail Space, Gift Area and Café - very popular with shoppers
- Sells Quality Fruit and Veg, Artisanal cheeses, Sourdough breads, Dips, Condiments and much more
- In-store, Online and Grocery Boxes
- Also offers coffee, fresh juices and smoothies, Fleurieu Peninsula beer and wine, home-made soups and meals, famous lamb shank and duck pies and more
- Great Website showcasing all products and Delivery service
- Beer Garden with cafe license for 20 people
About the author
Catherine enjoys generating articles that highlight some of the opportunities that are now available for purchase on Bsale. She hails from a family of ...