- Exceptionally well-located business and freehold that caters to the market and is increasing its share of the local hospitality trade.
- Owners have made a huge difference with considerable upgrades.
- Huge return regular and reliable business continues to grow.
- A number of the cabins having had ensuites added, the popularity has further increased with more guests wanting to stay longer and being happy to pay the higher costs for the quality product
- Diversified business components is catering travellers and the workforce accommodation needed for projects in the region.
- Only caravan park in town, offering all the related benefits and additional services guests need in a very peaceful environment.
- Opportunity to grab and manage where the works that have been done will continue to add value for years.
- Current owners have really gone to a lot of effort and spent considerable money and effort / time refurbishing the park which presents well. Cabin occupancy rates are very high with more accommodation urgently required in the undeveloped land to meet demand.
- Word is spreading about the quality offering and the property is gaining considerably from generic organic referral business from very satisfied clients and this is your opportunity to benefit.
Improvements on the property include:
- (Total of 30 sites plus 14 cabins + 1 bedroom unit)
- 1 x 4 bedroom house + reception/office
- 1 x 1 bedroom (very large) unit
- 3 x open plan cabins without ensuites
- 2 x ensuite cabins (duplex)
- 2 x ensuite open plan cabins
- 3 x ensuite one-bedroom cabins
- 2 x family two-bedroom ensuite cabins
- 8 x studio rooms (shared bathrooms)
- 27 x powered van sites
- 6 camping sites
- Large amenities
Net Profit: $417,999 for 2020/21
Contact Richard O’Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1031CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3879
Caravan Park Information