Located in the Picturesque southern NSW town of Tumut, the Best Western Motel Farrington is a freehold going concern motel that offers an exceptional opportunity to enter the freehold market.
- 26 room motel in excellent condition and trading well through COVID-19.
- Lovely rural town location, very pleasant area to reside.
- Town centre location, ease of operation adds to appeal.
- High visitation area due to snowfields, water sports and tourism.
- Very strong commercial/industrial hub with excellent repeat business base.
- Forestry, Snowy Hydro 2 and Visy Paper Plant strengthen local economy.
- Nothing to spend, move in and reap the rewards.
- Lifestyle change, breath in the freshest air in the land.
- Smell the roses, you should be so lucky.
- Inspections by appointment only.
Tumut located in southern NSW is a drawcard location for its many different attributes. Bushwalking, camping, fishing, water skiing, snow skiing, motorcycle tours, bus tours the list goes on.
But on the other hand, it has a very strong and consistent corporate trade, therefore an ideal motel location, with many strings to its bow. Solid business over many years.
Net Profit: $435,134 for 2020/21
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1354MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3910