Business For Sale 1 / 27 Abercrombie Street, Chippendale, New South Wales 2008
Business Category Cafe and Coffee Shop Catering Takeaway Food
• We believe a cafe has a rare opportunity to bring like-minded people together and create change in the local community if they want. Hence, we’re trying to ‘be’ the change that we want to see...
$160,000 + SAV
CafÉ - Abercrombie Street Chippendale Close To Colleges + Student Accommodation
• This Cafe enjoys a highly visible corner location in an ever-increasing popular precinct
• This Cafe was established 10 years ago – current owners for last 6 years.
• Chippendale is filled with High Rises, Student Accommodation and many creative businesses.
• This Café trades: 6 days from 08.00 am till 2.30 pm – but could trade Sundays & evenings – if wanted
• Customers – Locals, Students and Business’ - come into this natural Cafe to connect to the community and enjoy delicious coffee and food.
• Fully equipped and easily operating and Profitable.
• Rent represents less than 6% of turnover
• Business offers an excellent work/life balance. Owners have taken a 4-month vacation recently.
• A professional front of house team together with a Café Manager.
• Current owners willing to train new owners and introduce to many customers.
• Catering trade picking up and an opportunity for growth.
We believe a cafe has a rare opportunity to bring like-minded people together and create change in the local community if they want. Hence, we’re trying to ‘be’ the change that we want to see in the world. We offer Something for the locals: we change our menu every month to keep it fresh and exciting for you. Something for the farmers: all produce is sourced locally & seasonally. Something for Sydney artists: The SFJ Art Gallery changes every 6 weeks to showcase the creatives of Sydney that we believe in. Sydney Music Fridays: playing Sydney only music on Fridays to support our sonic artists too.
Something for charity: 10% of all art proceeds go to Amnesty International to help those less fortunate than us. Something to bridge the gap: Here you’ll find options for meat lovers, vegetarians & vegans. 70% of the menu is vegan but we believe everyone deserves good food & ethical options + you never know… you might just go vegan and love it.
Asking Price: $160,000 Walk-In; Walk-Out + SAV
For more information contact: Michael Fischer XXXXXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXXXXX ; Web Site: XXXXXXXXXX
Similar Businesses For Sale
Cafe and Coffee Shop Franchise Business Opportunities
Cafe and Coffee Shop Other Retail