Business For Sale Lismore, Victoria 3324
Business Category Furniture Manufacturer Product Manufacturer
For Sale Affordable, Durable Screens And Awnings In Lismore
Budget Screens and Awnings is situated in Lismore, NSW established in 1976. This region, with more than 250 days of sunshine each year on average, and its year-round mild and subtropical climate, is one of Australia's favorite holiday destinations.
Lismore is well known for it’s Lush and huge rainforest, and boasts a different variety of plant species through out the Rainforest due to the subtropical climate whether it is the beach or the bush, you will find that our towns and villages are a great place to relax and unwind with loved ones or to get out and about, reconnect and enjoy the natural attractions of the region. And, if you want a more active or adventurous holiday, there are plenty of ways to get an adrenalin kick!
The business was started as a branch of Budget Home Improvements (Tweed Heads) We have been a separate business since 1981. The current owners purchased the Lismore business in 1986. Our family-owned business employs local people in the
office, sales, design, manufacture, and installation and proudly services our local community. The business services the area from Evans heads to Casino to Kyogle and Ocean shores. We may also travel outside this area.
Budget Screens and Awnings supply, and install SupaScreen doors and grills, Diamond pattern doors and grills, Intrudaguard doors and grills, Flyscreens, Vertical drapes, Holland (roller) blinds, Venetian blinds, Aluminium Awnings and Fabric Awnings (including roller awnings and fixed awnings), Roll-up or Roll sideways flyscreens, Roller Shutters, Internal and External Plantation Shutters in Aluminium and Polymer, and Panel Glide blinds among other home improvement products.
Smart home options for remote operation and Wi-Fi control with the motorization of awnings and blinds and other products. We aim to provide high-quality products, at reasonable value prices, combined with a quality service. We use the experience of years in the home improvements industry to select a range of products that represent value and quality. With consideration to:
– Affordable products
– Durable products, giving longevity of life
– Custom-designed, tailored, and made to measure for every job
– Functionality and ease of operation
– Well designed and great looking, aesthetically pleasing products
– An improved value of your home or property
– Serviceable and easily maintained products
– Suppliers who provide quality componentry, parts, products, and services
– Customer-orientated focus and great service
– Friendly helpful information over the phone / in our showroom / at home / on-site
– Obligation-free quotes
– All products made to measure
– Commercial and domestic applications
– After-sales service and repairs
– Guarantee work for at least12 months, some products longer (SupaScreen Grill for 16 years)
– No job too big or too small
– Prices always include GST (unless otherwise specified)
– Accept Cash, Cheques, Direct funds transfers, deposits at Westpac Bank Branches, and EFTPOS in person or over the phone.
– Supply times vary from same-day services to over 8 weeks depending on the product and the service type you choose.
- Allow 10 working days for products made in our factory, this is the majority of products.
- Products not made in a factory may take longer depending on our suppliers and their demands.
– Seasonal demands can influence supply times of all products with summer and ‘before the holidays’ being our busiest times of the year.
Sale Price $650,000 plus SAV
ABM ID# 6290
Similar Businesses For Sale
This business is somewhat unique and has no similar competition in this region, category or price bracket.