Business Sold Queensland
Business Category Food Beverage Manufacturer
Freehold High Profit Chocolate Factory Business For Sale On The Sunshine Coast
Freehold high-profit Chocolate Factory Business for Sale on the Sunshine Coast
Not only is this a high-profit chocolate manufacturing, wholesale, and retail business for sale. So too are the freehold premises.
This is a rare opportunity to invest in a thriving business. Even though a pandemic, revenues have consistently grown. And there’s plenty of scope for further growth.
Investors, business migrants or entrepreneurs, take note…
This well-known chocolate manufacturer is highly profitable. It has been featured on lifestyle TV programs on channel 7 and channel 10.
It’s a favourite spot for locals and tourists alike. Despite COVID, the business has grown consistently every year.
The business has grown exponentially.
It was established in 2006. Originally as a wholesale supplier of handcrafted chocolates of the highest quality. Since then, a retail factory shop has been added.
While the current owner works only part-time in the business, it’s set up and staffed to be run under full management. There’s already a fully trained manager in place. And the long-term staff, who all share a passion for the business, are keen to remain.
For more than ten years, loyal wholesale and retail customers have supported the business. And new wholesale clients are on the waiting list. This big market will allow the new owner to expand and increase income accordingly.
An extensive training and handover program is offered to allow a purchaser to take over. The business has grown exponentially, the owner is looking forward to retiring, and it now needs to be driven by a new owner.
Key Features and Benefits:
· An enviable reputation for quality
· Consistent growth in sales. e.g., January ’22 up more than 48% on January ‘21
· Well-equipped premises and fully renovated shop
· Over 145 m² of space with exclusive use of outdoor area
· Featured on lifestyle TV programs with channel 7 and channel 10
· Established over 16 years
· One month of free training and up to 3 months of phone or email advice
· Private car parks, and
· Walk-in cool room, bathroom, and storage rooms.
· A lifestyle in one of the Sunshine Coast’s most desirable hinterland locations
The owners feel a purchaser could significantly increase revenue by adopting any of the following:
1. Extend production hours
2. Add on coffee
3. Accept more wholesale clients (currently, all new requests for wholesale are declined)
4. Set up online sales to grow revenues
5. Work on the various social media platforms and mailing list
6. Hold chocolate-themed events such as local treasure hunts
7. Target the wedding market
8. Advertise to attract more tourists and book more bus tours
9. Organise school holiday chocolate classes for kids, and
10. Open more retail shops.
You’ll be gaining access to a whole host of secret recipes, a lifestyle in one of the Sunshine Coast’s most desirable hinterland locations, and the option to purchase the freehold. So, this opportunity is not going to last. Contact us now.
FOR SALE: EOI
For further information on this business investment opportunity, contact the exclusive business broker now:
Business Broker and Advisor
Lux Business Sales and Advisory
Address: L 18, 175 Eagle St, Brisbane City 4000
Want to know more about this business? Simply submit an online confidentiality agreement. Or go to XXXXXXXXXX and use the reference number to search for the business.
We request that, prior to expressing an interest in this business, you have the necessary capital or equity.
The images shown are for illustrative purposes only. They do not purport to be an exact representation of the business. You are advised to conduct your own due diligence.
Property Code: 108
Similar Businesses For Sale
This business is somewhat unique and has no similar competition in this region, category or price bracket.