Looking for a retirement property? This could be the one for you! Kaniva Midway Motel is highly recommended to buyers looking for a low risk accommodation business and a country living.
- Kaniva is a prosperous town, being one of the two major towns of the West Wimmera Shire and conveniently located on the Western Highway between Adelaide and Melbourne. The town has just had the Wetlands and Fauna Park upgrade completed in September 2019, and a new silo is to be painted by mid 2020. The town offers a college, a childcare center, a hospital, two hotels, pharmacy & supermarket, etc.
- The Midway Motel has been trading for over 50 years and developed a wide spectrum of loyal customers such as farming workers, builders, road workers, local visitors, truck drivers, government employees and highway passengers.
- The Motel is of timber frame and Colourbond cladding construction requiring minimal skills and tools for maintenance. The inside the rooms bedding has been refreshed, and the outside is neat and tidy.
- The Motel is benefited by low running costs. The booking system is computerized and free, and the vendor has developed user-friendly accounting and reporting tools.
- The management is relatively simple. With about 5 departures and 3 services daily on average it is manageable with the assistance of no more than one casual cleaner. All linen can be hired if necessary, reducing laundry loads.
- The owners can enjoy a flexible lifestyle with excellent income. For example, the Motel can be closed for short periods during quiet seasons such as January, February and July by choice if necessary
- Motivated vendors. All offers considered.
Listing ID: NSW09360
Broker: Barry Bolwell
Phone: + XXXXXXXXXX 9
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: XXXXXXXXXX
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
Keywords: Kaniva, Hotel, Accommodation, Business For Sale, Motel, Victoria, VIC
Timestamp: XXXXXXXXXX 0052