Business Sold Thirroul, New South Wales 2515
Business Category Cafe and Coffee Shop Restaurant
Licensed Cafe - Northern Illawarra Seaside Suburb.
- Average Weekly Turnover $20,000.
- This thriving business has seen unprecedented growth on the back of arterial road upgrades and 'local' tourism.
- 50 Kilos of coffee sold per week.
- Fully licensed.
- Able to support large groups with seating for 32 upstairs/inside and 50 - 65 in the courtyard
- This business has emerged from Covid-19 restrictions in excellent shape.
- The owners have really capitalised on the increased traffic to the area combined with more residents working from home.
- A simple model, with support from amazing branding, marks this as a destination café in a superb coastal setting.
- Child and Pet friendly, this café sustains a constant flow of patronage all days of the week.
- This business has an excellent reputation and is recommended and loved by locals and tourists alike.
- Located in a highly desirable, "Sea Change" region within close-proximity to Sydney, the area has established itself as a cultural, entertainment and 'Foodies' destination.
- Fully systemised operation.
- Set up by hospitality professionals, this is a turnkey model with fully systemised operations and ready for a new owner to pull the trigger and take this business to the next level.
- Surrounded by a large and supportive local community.Excellent feedback through all review sites.
- All equipment unencumbered.
- The current owners have numerous venues and are consolidating their time and passing on this excellent opportunity to new proprietors.
- This is a highly profitable business offering great lifestyle benefits.Ref# 157Clifford ForsterFor more information request a Business Profile at: XXXXXXXXXX NOTE: THE PURCHASER IS TO DO THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION INTO TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR ANYONE ON THEIR BEHALF.
Property Code: 157
Similar Businesses For Sale
Franchise Business Opportunities Franchised Food Outlets