Business Sold WESTERN AUSTRALIA 6000, Western Australia
Business Category Furniture
Luxury Furniture And Homewares Business
A rare opportunity to buy a one of a kind Perth retail business which specialises in importing and retailing luxury furniture and homewares. This retailer ticks a LOT of boxes; profitable, well-known, exceptional branding, unique high quality products, multiple income streams and more. All for less than a 2x profit multiple that can run under management!
The premises is located in a prime position and has a fantastic fit out. An absolute must see in person – upon viewing it you will get insight into how this business has built up a luxury brand with PR ‘wow factor’ and a loyal base of customers. The business also boasts a fully integrated ecommerce website which generates approximately 30% of total turnover.
The business has been established for 5+ years and has all procedures, systems, suppliers, sophisticated marketing strategies and more already in place. The seller is committed to a thorough handover period of up to 6 months, allowing the buyer to gain all the confidence they need to continue the success of this business.
Are you ready to have the flexibility of being your own boss in an environment you are passionate about? Get in touch now to arrange a premises viewing.
• Established 5+ years with strong customer networks
• Profitable with solid financials
• Exceptional premises in prime location
• Fully functional ecommerce website with 30k+ monthly visits
• Top brand synonymous with quality and style in the luxury lifestyle market
• Excellent reputation and near perfect customer reviews
• High levels of repeat custom and referrals
• The business designs and sells over 80% of their own products, allowing full control over profit margins and quality
• Strong supplier relations
• Open 5 days a week – get great returns and lifestyle balance
• Can be run under management
• Training and handover for up to 6 months
Similar Businesses For Sale
This business is somewhat unique and has no similar competition in this region, category or price bracket.