Rare Opportunity: Established Medical Centre For Sale In Prime Se Location – Melbourne

Business For Sale Melbourne, Victoria 3000

Business Category Medical

$535,000 + SAV


Rare Opportunity: Established Medical Centre For Sale In Prime Se Location – Melbourne

Strong and Reliable Income - Exceeding $2 million

Business ID: XB153377

This exceptional medical clinic, located within a vibrant shopping centre in the southeastern suburbs has been providing superior care for over 20 years. There are six (6) long-standing doctors complemented by three (3) nurses, reception/administration staff as well as onsite pathology.

The building of 187m2 comprises 6 consulting rooms, a treatment room, a pathology room and a reception and waiting area. There is substantial parking, public transport (trains and buses) servicing the area and access from an adjacent.

The practice is mixed billing and offers an extensive range of services covering men’s, women’s and children’s health issues, sports injuries, acupuncture, immunization, and minor procedures. Although not DPA, the clinic has been lobbying for a change in the boundaries to allow it to recruit more easily.

Gross fees for the current financial year will exceed $2 million. Net profit (2023) of $362,545 includes one owner’s wage.

- Well-established in the area

- Often used as a second opinion place by the local community

- Long term Doctors

- Fair and reasonable lease in place

- Friendly and supportive staff

- Excellent working environment

- Easily accessed via public transport

- Substantial car parking on site

Terms of settlement: 10% deposit to be paid on the signing of an unconditional contract of sale with the remaining 90% to be paid on settlement.

This is a fine example of a modern, well-run general practice that is priced to reflect a sound financial performance.

Asking Price: $535,000 + SAV

Property Code: 3949
Contact Seller
Xcllusive Business Sales

Bsale ID: 642664
Broker REF: xcllusive_49_1441

Xcllusive Business Sales Pty Ltd
Make Enquiry

Thank you, your enquiry has been sent now.