Business Sold Crows Nest, New South Wales 2065
Business Category Cafe and Coffee Shop Other Retail Restaurant
Restaurant Wine Bar - Lower North Shore
In just over four years of operation this Lower North Shore Restaurant and Wine bar has become the place in Sydney where the Chefs from other establishments all want to eat!
Turnover Week ending 16/02/2020 $42,000 - Record for a week outside of Christmas period.
An outstanding reputation in the Industry means that we have such a wonderful opportunity for a chef perhaps or a chef and partner to acquire an established business with a superb fit out at actually a give away price.
Located among the heart of Restaurants and cafes in Crows Nest with wonderful outside seating area so very popular for patrons on these balmy nights!
Dining out should be an experience and at this restaurant it certainly is just that and more!
The menu is a mixture of snack style dishes for sharing, moving into entres` and mains. The menu is not over crowded but has an adequate selection of delicious choices.
Over $400,000 spent on fit out equipment and improvements. Well appointed separate male and female toilets.
Several different levels of dining pleasure with an upstairs more intimate section , an area around the busy bar, as well as outside courtyard style seating.
Over $400,000 spent on fit out equipment and improvements.
Please call for Price Details.
2019 Sales $1,300,000 or $25,000 per week net after GST!
• UNDER FULL MANAGEMENT.
• Long lease with 10 years remaining.
• Liquor License:The premises includes a valuable and sought after
PSA Liquor license allowing it to serve alcohol without food.
• Staff consist of 5 full timers and 6 casuals.
• Opens 6 nights and just 1 lunch. Trading allowed to 12 pm.
• The Premises have a total seating capacity of 60 inside and 20
• Approximately 55% of sales relate to Food with strong margins.
Financials and Tax returns are available- which is unusual for a biz of
• Future local development in the area all point towards increasing foot
traffic in the future.
• A more hands on operator would be able to trim wages and improve
cost of goods.
For more information contact Peter Golding / Roy Levy by submitting on line your enquiry.
Similar Businesses For Sale
Cafe and Coffee Shop Restaurant
Cafe and Coffee Shop Franchise Business Opportunities